Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are you for or against race mixing????

Pro or anti race mixing (Migration)

• I'm for it because my wifes black boyfriend let me vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I'm against it. If we would have every race seperated in their own countrys, ethnic and rice foids couldnt get white chads and would need to marry a man from her ethnicity.
Also we might have it easier than because foids would need to stay in their ethnicity.
We also wouldnt have mixed ogre kids anymore (expect for like jeremy meeks).

I don’t even fucking care anymore at this point.

Its bad but making it illegal is too much tbh. JUST BAN BALDING GENES.
I don’t even fucking care anymore at this point.
Tbh

yes, fuck race mixers, they have no idea the pain they creat for subhumancels

Any method that breeds subhumans is a bad method. Race mixing included.

I'm against it, at least if it involves procreation, otherwise I don't care.

I'm a mutt myself.
I'm against it with a few exceptions.

In (school)) they taught us that dna mixing was good. Is it not?

As for race mixing. As long as one side is not promoted over another one since (they)) know the foids life is ruined if she gets with a thug nigga. Normal good people not being influenced at all, i do not see a big problem.

Regardless i hate to see "my foids" mixing but this is the future.

I'm a mutt myself.
I'm against it with a few exceptions.
How so

Against.

The gentleman in my avatar is an example of what happens when people racemix.

In general, I'm for, or don't care if anyone does.

Problems arise when it comes to the children of mixed races. Mulattos with black fathers lead to an enormous amount of single mothers, and suffering for the child. Male hapas may be the most mentally tortured people there are, with their females openly hating them, even their own mothers hating them. There's probably other racial dynamics I'm not aware of.

And with race mixing. I think there are 2 categories. With blacks or not.

Most people are against blacks mixing but not others. But then again blacks dna are vastly different from other humans.

Problems arise when it comes to the children of mixed races. Mulattos with black fathers lead to an enormous amount of single mothers, and suffering for the child. Male hapas may be the most mentally tortured people there are, with their females openly hating them, even their own mothers hating them. There's probably other racial dynamics I'm not aware of.
Females hate their own hapas? Due to asian?

Daniel Holtzclaw is a hapa who mogs the shit out of me, jacked as fuck ngl. It's cherrypicking though, I fully agree with you.

chad mixing is the problem

I'm against the racemix but would gladly fuck a foid from another race,but wouldnt make babies nor marry her.

Yes bro it's bad

Against, world would be a better place without it.

Against.
I knew two arab kids.
White mother, arab father.
The other kids rejected them. Too white for the arabs (and ethniks in general), too ethniks for the whites.

Against.
I knew two arab kids.
The other kids rejected them. Too white for the arabs (and ethniks in general), too ethniks for the whites.
But some arabs could pass for white. I do not understand.

They had ugly features as well. Some ethniks (mixed) are good looking.
Some are not that lucky.

If I can get a harem of East Asians then I'll make an exception. Other than that though...

My opinion on the matter is neutral

Tyrones are highly popular with low-tier Beckies, which leaves fewer for us incels. Tyrone get OUT :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

It may generate a Meeks, but I believe that being more than one race, the likelihood of a disastrous recombination is worse!

Against.
I knew two arab kids.
Their father must have been a straight Bedouin then, some of arabs can already pass as meds so I'm very suprised that half white half arabs got rejected.