Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are you a child at heart?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Are you a man-child? I definitely am. :owo::owo: I'm a man-child but also feel like a 70 year old man at the same time. :lul::lul:

i mentally never grew past the age of 18

2011526103450823734_20.jpeg

(pic unrelated)

Not just in heart, I physically feel like one as well. I had a failed puberty.

Are you a man-child? I definitely am. :owo::owo: I'm a man-child but also feel like a 70 year old man at the same time. :lul::lul:
yes. its why growing up was hard. everyone lost their childlike joy and wonder and became bitter and they were mad that i didnt.

Pretty much.
My body aches hard.

very much yes. I still watch roblox and minecraft youtubers and Im in college. I can never enjoy the adult films only some of them but not most. I also still hate socializing and going to parties :feelsrope:

Same, im mentally 13.

Are you a child at heart?​

My parents stunted me mentally so i never matured

I'm not really child at heart , I just became retarded from missing the formative experiences

I made it to 17 before I ended the growth of my frontal lobe with copious amounts of drugs

Fucking I want to have sex with 18 yr old girl I’m fed up with fake cel and cuck saying it’s too young wtf I don’t have same sex experience as the girl my age I won’t settle for rotten used vagina especially not non White with lots of diseas heil Hitler death to ethnic foids

Fucking I want to have sex with 18 yr old girl I’m fed up with fake cel and cuck saying it’s too young wtf I don’t have same sex experience as the girl my age I won’t settle for rotten used vagina especially not non White with lots of diseas heil Hitler death to ethnic foids
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That exactly describes my current state

Yes, mentally I'm a manchild, physically I'm an old man