Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You should call slutty women “Sweetie”

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Recruit
★★★
I recommend you all to start calling slutty women in public things like “sweetie”, “darling”, “honey”, etc. like next time a whorish foid is in your way in public, say “excuse me, sweetie”. It condescends to them and lets them know you don’t take them seriously nor do you see them as an equal. It makes them feel like you’re treating them like a child. I did this to some slut the other day and she glared at me. I chuckled a bit and continued walking. I hope I made her day slightly worse.

I recommend you all to start calling slutty women in public things like “sweetie”, “darling”, “honey”, etc. like next time a whorish foid is in your way in public, say “excuse me, sweetie”. It condescends to them and lets them know you don’t take them seriously nor do you see them as an equal. It makes them feel like you’re treating them like a child. I did this to some slut the other day and she glared at me. I chuckled a bit and continued walking. I hope I made her day slightly worse.
I'm not calling no foid "sweetie" that sounds simpy af

No call them 'Ma'am' it makes them sound old

I'd rather call them whore, bitch or prostitute

I'd rather call them whore, bitch or prostitute
Yeah I’d want to but you’d get a lot of shit for that from people in the immediate vicinity. You might not be able to get away with that

tell them they give you the ick

I'm not calling no foid "sweetie" that sounds simpy af
It only sounds like you’re a faggot if you’re genuinely trying to flatter her. Say it with a straight face or maybe even act a little smug. Also make it obvious you’re talking down to her

Last edited:
Yeah I’d want to but you’d get a lot of shit for that from people in the immediate vicinity. You might not be able to get away with that
Who really cares? I call them whatever I want! idc about the consequences

Who really cares? I call them whatever I want! idc about the consequences
I wouldn’t care, but some bluepilled cuck might or her boyfriend might. Some guys would punch you in the face if you “disrespected” their hoe

Don't call them "sweetie" instead you should call all of them cunts.

Don't call them "sweetie" instead you should call all of them cunts.
I’ve called several women cunts. I live in the US so people don’t use that word very often and get super offended by it

Most retarded advice ive heard since a long time. You should get an ultra sonic of your head to see if you really have a functioning brain