Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are women making dating dangerous for men?

• Thread starter WomenAreImpossible
  • Start date
W

WomenAreImpossible

Banned
-
I took about 3.5 years off from trying to date women after going years of having no success. I felt I just needed to stop trying for a while.

I recently decided to start trying to get women again and maybe it's just coincidence but I'm starting to get the impression women are trying to get men to literally fight for them. I've never seen it this apparent before, usually the women were more subtle but I've had women literally ditch me while I was on dates with them twice now for other men just seeming to try to bait me into getting into a fight with these guys. I actually recently had to get facial reconstruction surgery done because I got attacked by a guy twice my size at a beach club in Indonesia simply because I was dancing with a girl he felt was his and he got jealous of the attention she was giving me. The guy wasn't Indonesian (was White Canadian) and he did get thrown in prison there for it and I got compensation but what the hell.

The impression I'm getting now that I'm dating again is women want men to directly compete with other men for them including and especially through using intimidation/physical aggression to win the women over and in this way the woman feels powerful/valuable but this situation is becoming increasingly dangerous for men. There was always an element of this but it seems like it's worse now than it was years ago. I think guys are becoming so desperate they're truly jumping through these hoops and moulding themselves to be these aggressive pricks just to get the women. Am I just experiencing a bias toward this and it's coincidence or is anyone else seeing this? Girls seem to have so much power in the dating market they're just setting guys up against each other to watch some cock fights so they can fuck the winner.

Last edited:
It was always dangerous as an incel

It was always dangerous as an incel
True. It’s even more dangerous in this modern era though where women have infinite options and can get you locked up easily if they want to.

I hate foids they aren't human, they don't even deserve animal rights they are so wicked

like what the other guy said it’s dangerous if you’re unattractive, but in general dating isn’t even WORTH it anymore.

My autistic friend keeps trying to date and all he gets are washed up fat whores and single mothers… and they all use him for financial needs.

Is everyone going to ignore the fact that he confessed to dancing with women romantically in the post?

Jadajada. I was on dates. Another guy got jealous of the attention his GF was giving me. Jadajada.
struggling normie, go away, never return, and listen to 'the mystery method audiobook' for free on YouTube. lucky bastard. leave.

Last edited:
Is everyone going to ignore the fact that he confessed to dancing with women romantically in the post?
Yeah smells like bullshit. White guy, living in Indonesia (world's shortest country with subhuman SEA monkeys everywhere), gave up on dating. Sus.