Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are voicemoggers incels?

• Thread starter ineedassistance
  • Start date
ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
To give an example: would Justin Bieber still be as popular if he was slightly less talented at singing? I want to know how exactly his talent affects his SMV. I don't think the voicepill is being discussed as often as it should be.

Do you guys consider @Mainländer a voicemogger?

i have a good voice but im truecel

To give an example: would Justin Bieber still be as popular if he was slightly less talented at singing? I want to know how exactly his talent affects his SMV. I don't think the voicepill is being discussed as often as it should be.

Do you guys consider @Mainländer a voicemogger?
Yes. Justin isn't popular because of his voice, it's because he was born rich and got the right opportunities.

would he be as popular? No, but he'd still probably slay because of his pretty boy appeal he had.

no
Would he have survived the bullying? I feel his talent shielded him from criticism
Yes. Justin isn't popular because of his voice, it's because he was born rich and got the right opportunities.
But that doesn't explain why he is so popular

i remember bummerdrummer set up a debate between 2 users in voicechat and both of them had deep normie voices jfl

Would he have survived the bullying?
I highly doubt he would even care. Guy was adored by tons of young women mostly do to his looks and even if he sound a bit worse that won't have changed that much.
I feel his talent shielded him from criticism
no it didn't. JFL every guy clowned on him back in the day and though his stuff was cringy.
Baby was the most disliked video on youtube for the longest time.

I highly doubt he would even care. Guy was adored by tons of young women mostly do to his looks and even if he sound a bit worse that won't have changed that much.

no it didn't. JFL every guy clowned on him back in the day and though his stuff was cringy.
Baby was the most disliked video on youtube for the longest time.
Oh so it's the blackpill making him popular not his voice, got it

But being able to poetry and audiomax are huge halos with social media.

My voice definitely isn't the best or most "alpha" around but I learned to like and accept it. I like that I sound much younger than I am and also having a high pitch with a lower baritone extension is somewhat unusual so it's cool.

But I have a bad musical ear (that got a bit better after many many years) and my voice trembles when holding notes, so sorry about that.