Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any people here with actuamalformations/deformities?

Scoliosis, facial asymmetry, rotated and deformed teeth and pectus excavatum :feelsrope:
My condolences bro, you were dealt the worst hand yet out of all of the users who posted in this thread and maybe even the entire forum, my condolences.

This makes me even more misanthropic, being kicked out of stores because of the way you look to some assholes who couldn't help not being a bunch of easily scared morons is fucked up.
i used to get very angry at this when i was younger and i would argue with the employee trying to kick me out. one time i think in 2009 or 2010 a employee wouldn't let me into a mcdonalds and i got argumentative with him and demanded him to explain to me why i couldnt go in and buy a burger if i had money to pay. then another employee came out of the back office and gave me a burger and yelled at me to get out lol.

sometimes i can't even get in, in some places the employees see me coming and hold the door shut while i'm trying to open it. these hurt the most, they make me feel like i'm not even human.

these days i just turn around and leave. i don't have the energy for that anymore.

JFL KYS

There are guys here with shit like this (quoted below) and you want to fucking talk like being black is that bad, I'd quicker take you for a racist white guy larping is black than an actual black guy
Sperg harder faggot, it was a joke.

Sperg harder faggot, it was a joke.
Oh sorry I missed that sarcastic tone in your voice when you spoke......... oh wait its all text

https://incels.is/threads/i-hate-that-i-was-born-black-and-wish-that-i-was-born-white.44576/
IDK but when all I see a guy doing is saying he hates being black, even creating threads about it, with no hint of sarcasm, I don't think he's joking. Poe's Law here, how the fuck do you expect someone to tell "it was a joke" on a site like this. This sounds exactly like some shit you'd see on this site.

Oh sorry I missed that sarcastic tone in your voice when you spoke......... oh wait its all text

https://incels.is/threads/i-hate-that-i-was-born-black-and-wish-that-i-was-born-white.44576/
IDK but when all I see a guy doing is saying he hates being black, even creating threads about it, with no hint of sarcasm, I don't think he's joking. Poe's Law here, how the fuck do you expect someone to tell "it was a joke" on a site like this. This sounds exactly like some shit you'd see on this site.
Perhaps the fact that race isn't a literal deformity would have tipped you off?

I have a deformed dick because my parents didn't get my phimosis fixed as a kid. Chronic balanitis, the head is red raw always, bumpy and gross, and hypersensitive to pain and pleasure, to the point where I probably couldn't even have sex. Couldn't receive oral or wear a condom.

I Have hemifacial microsomia and shit ton experience approaching women. Feel free to drop me an inbox

I have a deformed dick because my parents didn't get my phimosis fixed as a kid. Chronic balanitis, the head is red raw always, bumpy and gross, and hypersensitive to pain and pleasure, to the point where I probably couldn't even have sex. Couldn't receive oral or wear a condom.
My condolences bros
My condolences bros
I Have hemifacial microsomia and shit ton experience approaching women. Feel free to drop me an inbox
My condolences bros
It's over

Perhaps you google "Poe's Law" and realize you're saying BS here
Oops, guess I should have added a /s after my comment like some dumb Redditor.
I would have figured that calling something a deformity that CLEARLY isn't a deformity would have given you a clear indication it was a joke, or at worst dumb shitposting, but clearly not.

My condolences bro, you were dealt the worst hand yet out of all of the users who posted in this thread and maybe even the entire forum, my condolences.
The good thing is that all of them can be fixed :feelsautistic:

I have a crooked nose with uneven nostrils. I literally look like the obvious bad guy in any given movie.

I have a crooked nose with uneven nostrils. I literally look like the obvious bad guy in any given movie.
Same here but it's not a genetic condition with complications therefore it's not a deformity.

I look like a criminal. And not the chad mafia type of guy. I have a lazy eye, huge nose, overbite and tilted downwards eyes and ofc manboobs even though im not fat.

I look like a criminal. And not the chad mafia type of guy. I have a lazy eye, huge nose, overbite and tilted downwards eyes and ofc manboobs even though im not fat.
It's over
My condolences brah

I have sway back, so basically my back is deformed.