Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any incel communities that are actually devoted to discussing the blackpill and not just filled with infighting

• Thread starter PunishedNEETcel
  • Start date
PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★★★
I'm fucking sick of how hostile everyone is toward one another. This has been true in every incel forum I've ever come across, where it just devolves into shit flinging and hating one another. "Oh you're a 5' curry with autism? Well I'm a 5' curry with autism AND a recessed chin so fuck you! You don't understand my pain WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH". Give me a fucking break

this the only place they can mog somebody and feel better about their sad miserable life

The biggest incel wins mod perms

is this infighting in the room with us right now ?

The infighting isn't that bad on here

everything that is important was already discussed long time ago

no there aren't, GrAY

infighting is good because it allows us to increase our postcounts, GrAY

Nope and the discords are even worse

I do not like personality contests or drama. But I cannot just sit back and allow gullible suckers & moroncels to be influenced by your cult of entrapment without saying something...

I FUCKED UR MOTHER

LAST NIGHT

IN BED

there I said it

The only infighting I see is purity spiraling where if one incel has had any positive experiences ever in life they're called fakecel. Not every incel was born in a sewer with Crouzon syndrome and whipped by their parents everyday.

I do not like personality contests or drama. But I cannot just sit back and allow gullible suckers & moroncels to be influenced by your cult of entrapment without saying something...

I FUCKED UR MOTHER

LAST NIGHT

IN BED

there I said it
@Emba Are you going to sit there like a cuck while she takes it, or are you going to do something about it?

I'm fucking sick of how hostile everyone is toward one another. This has been true in every incel forum I've ever come across, where it just devolves into shit flinging and hating one another. "Oh you're a 5' curry with autism? Well I'm a 5' curry with autism AND a recessed chin so fuck you! You don't understand my pain WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH". Give me a fucking break
Your best bet is finding incels to talk to. Don’t write off the forum entirely however as there are many blackpill threads here. Also don’t mistake people outing fakecels as shitflinging. But I do agree than there are “who has it worse” competitions on this forum. I mostly stay indifferent to it as every user here has gone through their fair share of hurt and abuse in their lives. It’s normal to be at least a little jaded after all the shit you go through as an incel.

We are all miserable ugly people unwanted by society, congregating on a forum that’s watched over by government federal agents, called a cult by idiots on a daily basis, and has subreddits dedicated to reposting material from it and farm karma… I think everyone here has the right to complain a little. Or a lot. It’s the only place to vent our frustrations that doesn’t tell us to shut up in an instant or gaslight us with toxic positivity and delusion.

Yeah, it’s not perfect, but what is anyway…? I like it here and I like you guys even if we incels are prone to fighting or betraying each other sometimes. You should too. There aren’t many places left like this on the internet.

Last edited:
@Emba Are you going to sit there like a cuck while she takes it, or are you going to do something about it?
Hey, let him fuck her dessicated bones if he wants to. Trust me, she doesn't mind.

I FUCKED UR MOTHER

LAST NIGHT

IN BED

there I said it
I hope they weren't good sheets

Hey, let him fuck her dessicated bones if he wants to. Trust me, she doesn't mind.
I FUCKED UR MOTHER TO DEATH, NOW SHE IS A ROTTING CORPSE FILLED WITH SEMEN
I hope they weren't good sheets
that's the best part

THEY WERE

giphy.gif

Just start a forum with your alts theory

Statusmaxxing by becoming the head mod of an incel forum? New path to ascension acquired
have you heard the story of the lebron james of incels? I thought not. it's not a story the jedi would tell you.

i only infight when i see stupid opinions

It is good that there is dispute and dissent among the opinion of members in this forum. Showing that we are not a hiveminded echo chamber unlike how normies portray incels.

Idc abt fighting with others. We’re all in the same struggle

I've never even seen any in-fighting before.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back