Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are steroids & aggressive gym/diet a cure for physical unattractiveness?

Does getting ripped guarantee matches and interest on Tinder?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
In this thread, this horsefaced incel got matches and first messages from hot girls:

HZlOQ5v.png

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

Plus we know this ugly gymcel everyone mocks has a hot girlfriend:

2JnQK9o.jpg

Then there's this 47 year old Thai guy living in a cave banging tourists:

full-moon-party-thailand-backpacker-holiday-thai-caveman-chatupoom-losiri-police-1467907.png

full-moon-party-thailand-backpacker-holiday-thai-caveman-chatupoom-losiri-police-1467902.png

full-moon-party-thailand-backpacker-holiday-thai-caveman-chatupoom-losiri-police-1467904.png

Does steroiding with aggressive gym/diet to get ripped abs make up for being physically unattractive?

I know it won't likely cure Asperger's (so I'm not talking about good looking gymceled Aspies who are likely hopeless no matter what). I'm also not talking about "competing with Chads" or Lachowski. I'm just talking about being short/ugly/ethnic and escaping inceldom.

Are there any examples of a short/ugly/ethnic guy with ripped abs that can't get matches or interest on Tinder?

None of them are manlets, you'd end you up like this:
Th

if you geared up as a manlet
i also agree that if you have the height and the body you can probably get a girl. At least where i live

this is one of the biggest copes

None of them are manlets, you'd end you up like this:
View attachment 52273
if you geared up as a manlet

Yeah I know about Alpha Destiny. The problem with him is he's not actually ripped enough. His body fat would have to go down another 2-5%.

I think he's actually natural. And not just "natural" like all the fake "naturals" on Youtube. It's very hard to get the level of ripped you need to get women while really being natural. Eg. You need to be ripped like the Thai cave guy - that kind of body fat is rare as fuck without drugs.

But even still, has anyone tried a Tinder experiment with Alpha Destiny to see what happens? I can't run Tinder experiments since they never send me confirmation codes when I try to register or I'd do it myself. I would be willing to bet even with his gross facial hair and balding, with a less autistic "flexing" picture, he could get matches/interest. It would fit the pattern.

Last edited:
your face determines your league, but a good body might make it slightly easier to get girls in your league or below although I have yet to see real life proof of that.

Those girls matching him are essentially giving him props in the same way they give PUAs a flaky number after they´ve pulled a funny routine on her.

"oh, nice body..."

*right swipe*

"now where is chad, the guy I actually want to be seen in public with?!..."

Yeah I know about Alpha Destiny. The problem with him is he's not actually ripped enough. His body fat would have to go down another 2-3%.

I think he's actually natural. And not just "natural" like all the fake "naturals" on Youtube. It's very hard to get the level of ripped you need to get women while really being natural. Eg. You need to be ripped like the Thai cave guy - that kind of body fat is rare as fuck without drugs.

But even still, has anyone tried a Tinder experiment with Alpha Destiny to see what happens? I can't run Tinder experiments since they never send me confirmation codes when I try to register or I'd do it myself. I would be willing to bet even with his gross facial hair and balding, with a less autistic "flexing" picture, he could get matches/interest. It would fit the pattern.

tldw: this experiment seriously surprised me though. I was expecting Alphadestiny to get zero matches.

Alpha Destiny got pretty ripped these past few months, he's like 5'3 though. I think he's natural also but his training methodologies are shit, although I do think he's right about bear mode being the way to go for nattys.

tldw: this experiment seriously surprised me though. I was expecting Alphadestiny to get zero matches.

This raises a couple points:

- This is exactly what I mean about comparing ugly gymcels to Lachowski. It's ridiculous. The question isn't: "Can getting ripped make me compete with the top male model in the entire world?" The question is "Can getting ripped save me from being incel?"

- He got 2 matches in 3 days which isn't great but it's not nothing. The bio was autistic. "Proud Alphamale". The photos were just okay. He's still as I said 2-5% too high in body fat to reach the physically attractive tier to women. Women don't find natural bodybuilders attractive unless you're very tall/handsome to start with. Hollywood has pushed standards through the stratosphere and steroids are now sadly the norm.

So it's a mediocre result. But it's not zero matches. And he's not really a good representation of what I'm asking about. I'm talking about guys with a full 6-8 pack that are even more ripped.

Alpha Destiny got pretty ripped these past few months

Yeah looks like it. This is more what I mean on the right:

maxresdefault.jpg

I doubt anyone with that physique doesn't get sex opportunities unless they're autistic. And probably not actually natural with that physique. On the left is believable for natural. The right is more likely roids.

Last edited:
So it seems like being in ridiculously good shape raises your smv a tiny bit -- the boost you gain isn't necessarily going to get you laid though.

Blackpill wins again.

So it seems like being in ridiculously good shape raises your smv a tiny bit -- the boost you gain isn't necessarily going to get you laid though.

Blackpill wins again.
tbh

Two matches out of thousands (swiped right on the entire city) and are likely from girls who just want matches as ego validation. I use to work with a girl like that, that would always brag about how many matches she had on tinder, talk to some of them, and eventually ghost all of them. I think she said she had like 600 matches.

1st guy maybe girls can tell that he is tall as fuck from the picture or him not looking straight ahead hides his ugly face, so girls just assume he must be attractive because of body. 2nd guy isn't ugly. His eye area is just terrible. Third guy has an attractive face.