Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most men on this forum don't understand the "too hot for me" mentality

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I came across this video:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/9EY0m_FI5Fk?si=kclgmU1wZCKLa6mO

And it's about an ethnic Korean toilet rejecting a few Chang's before picking her 5/10 husband (well, Sub-5 as he's a bit chubby now) and the comment section is absolutely filled with toilets who say how much they love this.

She sees the Chang and is immediate attracted to him, then she realises that he's too hot for her.

Then a gymmaxxed Chad comes along

(Screenshots look odd here)

But toilets know that most gym Chad's also expect their partners to be gymcoping as well.

Then a 5/10 shows up, remember that all the men before him were towering over her and he's her eye level, his face and body are both nothing to look at, but this is her reaction:

Like most of the creators I watch the vast majority of the audience are toilets (yeah, I'm an effeminate guy), but look at how they respond to this:

Some toilets literally cry seeing her choose the guy who looks identical to a number of short Ricecels posting on this forum. And I'm not joking when I say that there are Sub-5 men out there that get the Chad treatment from their girlfriends.

This kind of reminds me of a Wheat Waffles video where he used an example of an ugly toilet being approached by a Chad and then rejecting the Chad because she thought that him approaching her would be some sort of joke or must mean that there's something wrong with him. Toilets know that Chad has options so a more insecure toilet would be paranoid about him cheating on her.

Similarly, a study found that unattractive toilets with attractive male partners are more likely to be insecure and develop bad eating habits and obsess over weight loss because they feel insecure around their hot partner.

Here's a thought experiment, what would you actually do if you were standing outside and a random model-tier Stacy approached you seductively? How many of y'all would think that there's some sort of catch? How many would think that she's trying to sell you something or that it's some sort of prank?

Of course, we live in a culture where toilet self-esteem is constantly being inflated and if a toilet falls in love with an incel her female friends might try to sabotage their relationship. But are ALL toilets like this? Not really, often they will say these things AFTER she dumped him, they will say stuff like "I never got what you saw in him" or "I knew that you were too good for him, you deserve better". A toilet who says these things before the break up might get socially attacked for trying to sabotage her friend's happiness, only the Alpha bitch may do so.

I've heard my female friends say plenty of times "you're the perfect couple" in one of their triends' faces to then say negative things behind their back.

Tails often takes this random TikTok of some toilet with a really tall boyfriend and then shows the comment section simping over him, that's selection bias. I can literally take videos of toilets adoring a Truecel tier manlet being selected like this one because it's ultimately the selection that matters. Female approval of any kind = worthiness. That's why we're outcasts in society, because we lack this selection.

Too many men on this forum feel bad for some of us ending the game progress of other Sub-5 men, but remember, while we're here rotting, some men that look identical to us but shorter are actually getting the Chad treatment from a toilet we'd kill to have.

NevER show mercy to anyone, when, I mean "if" you decide it's ovER do not spare anyone because you think he's one of us. Nobody deserves our mercy, all of society should burn.

Noodles dont want me

Get the money from the betabuxx wageslave who will do anything to keep her , cheat on betabuxx with chad and model. Rinse and repeat.

Toilets know that Chad has options so a more insecure toilet would be paranoid about him cheating on her.
Thats why chadsexual foids accept to betabuxx, other than the material benefits it brings them. Fucking chad as a single becky isnt good because it makes them vulnerable to cheating. Having a beta to validate their ego makes getting cheated on by chad a lot more tolerable for those sluts, and it forces secrecy, since toilets hate to admit they all get fucked by the same dick.

But at what cost? She will treat like a literal child, cheat behind his back and be the dominant one in the relationship.
This is cope tbh. A woman who shoots only for her looksmatch is definitely more likely to be a traditional one

All wrong and cope, sorry. Neither male or female would reject an attractive person, especially not for sex. Its a cope they tell themselves once the chad dumps them.

what
are they actually married?

This is a cope. She definitely would have fucked all those guys irl

she's obviously doing it for views, so subhumans think they have a chance with her, probably betabux tbh

she's obviously doing it for views, so subhumans think they have a chance with her, probably betabux tbh
JFL :feelshaha: this remind me of my high school bully , he became an ultimate giga chad on faggy tiktok where he got millions of followers by making shitty videos due to his look … literally all of his content is basicly him saying he prefer « older women » and « single mom » so he can get engagement from all his retarded ugly fat single moms simps and get views JfL :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsclown:
i hope he get acid splashed and get his chad life ruined:dab:

Last edited:
JFL :feelshaha: this remind me of my high school bully , he became an ultimate giga chad on faggy tiktok where he got millions of followers by making shitty videos due to his look … literally all of his content is basicly him saying he prefer « older women » and « single mom » so he can get engagement from all his retarded ugly fat single moms simps and get views JfL :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsclown:
jfl, the single mom demographic is getting very large. he might get rich jfl

jfl, the single mom demographic is getting very large. he might get rich jfl
For real bro he got a ton of ugly fat whale single moms simps , when he make live streams he always get a shit load of gifts JFL :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelsclown:

she'll still fuck chang on the side

For real bro he got a ton of ugly fat whale single moms simps , when he make live streams he always get a shit load of gifts JFL :feelskek: :feelshaha: :feelsclown:
i wish foids would give me money but im not chad. it is over

i wish foids would give me money but im not chad. it is over
Chad only :feelsrope: better luck next time brocel , hopefully you will be reborn with better bones JFL :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

You described me well if it's too good to be true I assume it is and that's the end of it.

This is a cope. She definitely would have fucked all those guys irl
She rejected them for relationship after fucking them.
This video is a classic bluepill trap, preying on guys who think that "rejected" means they only had a conversation.

Here's a thought experiment, what would you actually do if you were standing outside and a random model-tier Stacy approached you seductively? How many of y'all would think that there's some sort of catch? How many would think that she's trying to sell you something or that it's some sort of prank?
I don't have to imagine, this literally happened to me today and she turned out to be a scammer and maybe a catfish

She rejected them for relationship after fucking them.
This video is a classic bluepill trap, preying on guys who think that "rejected" means they only had a conversation.
This. And she'll probably cheat later with them as well. Or with different guys. Some foids betabuxing average guys means nothing because there is no primal attraction.

I would assume it to be a cruel joke. It wouldn't be the first time. The only time I've ever been asked out is because someone else was dared to do it, so I was just subhuman enough to them that my feelings didn't matter at all.

That brings into question, how does a sub 5 get selected?
Betabuxxing after she slept with 200 other men and now is ready to settle down + the comments are happy for her because less competition. Don’t ever try listening to a woman, only observe their actions carefully.

it all makes sense now!

every foid must think that I'm way too good for them to the point where they recoil in disgust at my excellence :feelzez:

High IQ thread

Jfl at expecting .IS users to understand subtlety though

I came across this video:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/9EY0m_FI5Fk?si=kclgmU1wZCKLa6mO

And it's about an ethnic Korean toilet rejecting a few Chang's before picking her 5/10 husband (well, Sub-5 as he's a bit chubby now) and the comment section is absolutely filled with toilets who say how much they love this.

View attachment 868933

She sees the Chang and is immediate attracted to him, then she realises that he's too hot for her.

View attachment 868935

Then a gymmaxxed Chad comes along

View attachment 868936

(Screenshots look odd here)

View attachment 868938

But toilets know that most gym Chad's also expect their partners to be gymcoping as well.

View attachment 868939

Then a 5/10 shows up, remember that all the men before him were towering over her and he's her eye level, his face and body are both nothing to look at, but this is her reaction:

View attachment 868940

Like most of the creators I watch the vast majority of the audience are toilets (yeah, I'm an effeminate guy), but look at how they respond to this:

View attachment 868943

View attachment 868944

Some toilets literally cry seeing her choose the guy who looks identical to a number of short Ricecels posting on this forum. And I'm not joking when I say that there are Sub-5 men out there that get the Chad treatment from their girlfriends.

This kind of reminds me of a Wheat Waffles video where he used an example of an ugly toilet being approached by a Chad and then rejecting the Chad because she thought that him approaching her would be some sort of joke or must mean that there's something wrong with him. Toilets know that Chad has options so a more insecure toilet would be paranoid about him cheating on her.

Similarly, a study found that unattractive toilets with attractive male partners are more likely to be insecure and develop bad eating habits and obsess over weight loss because they feel insecure around their hot partner.

Of course, we live in a culture where toilet self-esteem is constantly being inflated and if a toilet falls in love with an incel her female friends might try to sabotage their relationship. But are ALL toilets like this? Not really, often they will say these things AFTER she dumped him, they will say stuff like "I never got what you saw in him" or "I knew that you were too good for him, you deserve better". A toilet who says these things before the break up might get socially attacked for trying to sabotage her friend's happiness, only the Alpha bitch may do so.

I've heard my female friends say plenty of times "you're the perfect couple" in one of their triends' faces to then say negative things behind their back.

Tails often takes this random TikTok of some toilet with a really tall boyfriend and then shows the comment section simping over him, that's selection bias. I can literally take videos of toilets adoring a Truecel tier manlet being selected like this one because it's ultimately the selection that matters. Female approval of any kind = worthiness. That's why we're outcasts in society, because we lack this selection.

Too many men on this forum feel bad for some of us ending the game progress of other Sub-5 men, but remember, while we're here rotting, some men that look identical to us but shorter are actually getting the Chad treatment from a toilet we'd kill to have.

NevER show mercy to anyone, when, I mean "if" you decide it's ovER do not spare anyone because you think he's one of us. Nobody deserves our mercy, all of society should burn.

eugh, whoere