Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are "incel" and "ugly" more powerful arguments than logic and facts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
With these lookism memes around the internet (the "Yes" Chad , countless soyjak variations and incel faces) I got this idea that calling someone a subhuman, incel or ugly is more powerful argument than logic and facts. People don't seem to be too concerned about facts, numbers and logic. I have noticed that most of the time nobody cares if you prove them wrong by providing evidence and argue with logic. It has no effect. But then so many people use looks or inceldom as arguments and it seems to have more power. People spam these soyjak variations everywhere. People invoke Yes Chad.jpg as their argument when necessary. People call you incel if you criticize women on anything. All of these are attacks on someone's appearance or sexual appeal. Coincidence is a funny thing isn't it?

Calling someone a subhuman incel has more impact than pointing out logical fallacies and providing facts. Argumentation is now based on what you look like

Legit. Look at how antifa and alt-right love to post pictures of subhuman members of each other. They know that's more powerful than any argument.

If someone calls you ugly or incel as their argument, there is no coming back from that because nobody cares at that point. Any attempt to be witty, sophisticated or smart is seen as coping and bitterness.

i don't even bother anymore. I wish I was good looking so I could have my arguments looked upon by their merit and not the looks of the person making them

With these lookism memes around the internet (the "Yes" Chad , countless soyjak variations and incel faces) I got this idea that calling someone a subhuman, incel or ugly is more powerful argument than logic and facts. People don't seem to be too concerned about facts, numbers and logic. I have noticed that most of the time nobody cares if you prove them wrong by providing evidence and argue with logic. It has no effect. But then so many people use looks or inceldom as arguments and it seems to have more power. People spam these soyjak variations everywhere. People invoke Yes Chad.jpg as their argument when necessary. People call you incel if you criticize women on anything. All of these are attacks on someone's appearance or sexual appeal. Coincidence is a funny thing isn't it?

Calling someone a subhuman incel has more impact than pointing out logical fallacies and providing facts. Argumentation is now based on what you look like

View attachment 424299
View attachment 424300
This is because Authority-S (S for Sex) has again risen above Authority-L (L for Language). For an explanation, see this:
The book linked too above has an interesting and quite blackpilled theory about what you just said.

Buzzword one word insults & the stigma surrounding them ARE more powerful than logic, facts, statistics & rational arguments.

View attachment 424299
View attachment 424300
YES

Stigmatisation by discrediting the genetics of the peer. Evolutionary Biology with a High School exclusion mindset.
Why discredit what the peer say, when you can skip that and discredit the person.

I wish I was good looking so I could have my arguments looked upon by their merit
doesn't work. if you were good looking everyone would just nod at what you said
This is because Authority-S (S for Sex) has again risen above Authority-L (L for Language). For an explanation, see this:
The book linked too above has an interesting and quite blackpilled theory about what you just said.
I used to hate people who behaved like that. then I realized everyone behaves like that, some are just better at hiding it than others

doesn't work. if you were good looking everyone would just nod at what you said

I used to hate people who behaved like that. then I realized everyone behaves like that, some are just better at hiding it than others
Agreed. What I find is that overtime facial features became associated with being an alpha male and now being good looking somehow boosts the legitimacy of a man (or women's) argument/sentiment/ability to influence other etc. I had some interesting theories about how and when this started and where it is going. Where the world is going...

Antisemite, nazi, incel, misogny etc are all thought-terminating cliches which immediately stop ppl telling the truth.

Why are you even asking this? Normies think nothing of geniuses like Tesla. They respect trailer trash more

Normalcattle are the real subhumans. They aren't capable of independent thought

On reddit I called CNN "fake news" and someone said "shut up you fucking incel". The word has lost all meaning.

For sure.
Just look at internet atheism and how the fedora meme single handedly soured most of the internet on them.

internet discussions are cringe anyways

I think the most interesting aspect of it is that when you invert the Chad character and the ugly one in those comics, the meaning gets affected as well. Humans are extremely lookist. Everything is about who says something and not so much about what is being said.

I think the most interesting aspect of it is that when you invert the Chad character and the ugly one in those comics, the meaning gets affected as well. Humans are extremely lookist. Everything is about who says something and not so much about what is being said.
Yes. You can mock any opinion by claiming ugly subhumans hold that opinion. And you can praise any opinion by claiming Chads hold that opinion

Yes. It's over.

I think anyone that ignores your arguments and just insults/humillates you using your looks / lack of sexual activity, deserves death in Among Us.
I remember a post of an incel being disturbed that a 19yo chad talked about how much he wanted to rape and do all type of sexual things to a 13yo , and the foid that was listening said to the the incel "Lol anon, are you a virgin or what ? .

Last edited:
We're evolving backwards to the point that the most primitive, idiotic arguments outdo logic and ration. And its only getting worse.