Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment are hungarian's "evil, undemocratic and fascistic" for not permitting rogue doctors to help trannies make mincemeat of there gonads?

Hungarians are at the moment the most based Europeans:feelsokman:

Been a while since I visited that site, I lol'd at this one:
877.png

They absolutely do go full fash and limit free speech, crackdown on academia, opposition parties etc
It's not like this a contentious point of view, the elites themselves are open about it
Same with Poland, Ukraine, Russia etc

:D
Hungarians killed and raped my ancestors, now i cook their dishes and use some of their words. Weird thing.

Last edited:
and Belarusians
Maybe in their own country, but they are helping thousands of refugees and put them right at the EU-borders. They are helping to destroy the white race in Europe so fuck them

Maybe in their own country, but they are helping thousands of refugees and put them right at the EU-borders. They are helping to destroy the white race in Europe so fuck them
They're not helping refugees because they like them lol they're using them for revenge for the sanctions imposed by jewmerica and jewrope union because of "muh human rights"

They're not helping refugees because they like them lol they're using them for revenge for the sanctions imposed by jewmerica and jewrope union because of "muh human rights"
Yeah I know but still. I would fully support them if they just didn't push migration that bad. You can't tell me Lukaschenko cares about the white race, he's only power hungry

Yeah I know but still. I would fully support them if they just didn't push migration that bad. You can't tell me Lukaschenko cares about the white race, he's only power hungry
And that's based, I would do the exact same things as him or any dictator if I had that kind of power. :smonk:
And he's not white, he's a slav, why tf would he care about "muh cumskin race"?

And that's based, I would do the exact same things as him or any dictator if I had that kind of power. :smonk:
And he's not white, he's a slav, why tf would he care about "muh cumskin race"?
I don't think it's based to help Globohomo. And Slavs are white
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 02 um 215241

Why is this not a poll? Also, no, the Hungarians are not evil for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back