Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment are girls who wear shorts under their skirts slightly less slutty (on average) than girls who only wear panties, or shorts w/o skirt?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

I realize pants are ultimately more modest but this seems like a close runner-up that makes me hope for something better from certain tomboys.

I realize you can in theory just jam a dick up the leg of shorts w/o needing to remove them to fuck the girl, but it would be harder than pulling the panties to the side IMO

Doesn’t matter. All foids are whores for chad.

No, but anime girls are angels

isn't being a whore fucking someone you don't want to because you want money from them?

whorishness seems like how they behavior to all men besides Chad since he's the one who gets it free

probably, but the difference in sluttiness is so marginal that's it's basically the same

isn't being a whore fucking someone you don't want to because you want money from them?

whorishness seems like how they behavior to all men besides Chad since he's the one who gets it free
They're "playing the whore" which the bible actually says is worse because at least the whore gets paid.

I hate teens

Brocel do you have a oneitis ?:feelssus::feelsEhh::feelshmm:

I realize pants are ultimately more modest but this seems like a close runner-up that makes me hope for something better from certain tomboys.

I realize you can in theory just jam a dick up the leg of shorts w/o needing to remove them to fuck the girl, but it would be harder than pulling the panties to the side IMO

They're called 'modesty shorts' and yeah, sure.

But like other users noted, its irrelevant to us either way.

It just means they are slightly more insecure because they are chubby or something.

:yes:

OP vid is not chubby
Its anime, irl i remember in school girls who wore shorts beneath skirts were chubby girls. Nowadays when leggings can visually shed 10kg every girl wears them.

There all toilets underneath

Skirts with shorts are more slutty than just shorts because it draws the attention from men and entices them to look up the skirt.

There all toilets underneath
cancer
Skirts with shorts are more slutty than just shorts because it draws the attention from men and entices them to look up the skirt.
this makes no sense to me, in OP example you can't even see the shorts up the skirt until the skirt flips up

@shii410:

No, but anime girls are angels

I don't know, a toilet's a toilet, I guess. :panties:

View attachment 558958

I wish that vending machine was my cock and balls:horror::feelsohh::ahegao:

Anime really does rot the brain

@shii410 thoughts?

Why did we stop nuking Japan again?
because on some level we realize the jews tricked us into becoming monsters even if we're not ready to admit it