Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are freckles a incel trait ?

Petain

Petain

Le lion de Verdun
★★★
It is so much disgusting fr. All the people i know irl with that looks like shit and feminine, and i basically never see someone good looking with that (inb4 someone post chad with freckles yes that probably exist but rare)

Why does it looks good on foids and not on males ? :feelsrope:

freckles are fetishized on foids and HTNs but subhuman on normie men yeah it's over. Flaws on females are fetishized meanwhile everyone shits on you if you have them as a man.

freckles are fetishized on foids and HTNs but subhuman on normie men yeah it's over. Flaws on females are fetishized meanwhile everyone shits on you if you have them as a man.
Damn subhumans traits for us are literally halo for chads who gets compliments on it. They can't lose it's not even funny :cryfeels:

Damn subhumans traits for us are literally halo for chads who gets compliments on it. They can't lose it's not even funny :cryfeels:
CHADs cannot lose even if he completely lost his mind on a metamphetamine binge. Foids won't feel intimidated.

had them my whole life

I have them. I feel like they can look good if you have a very small amount of them but I have a fuck ton of them and it makes my skin look like shit.

had them my whole life
Same. But less than when i was a kid which is good.

Is it worse in summer for you too ???

I have them. I feel like they can look good if you have a very small amount of them but I have a fuck ton of them and it makes my skin look like shit.
Brutal. I agree having a bunch of it all across the face is really disgusting (even foids are workshop if they have this jfl)

I have some, but they're across my body and not only on my face

I have some, but they're across my body and not only on my face
I have some on shoulders and arms, but i don't Care so much about it because never will have the opportunity to see them