Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The truth about living in California (JBW believers will be surprised)

Chads are their own race. I think JBW only works for incels in poorer non white majority countries. I think people on here take the phrase JBW too literally.
Aka, just have enough money theory or be a normie-tier NT white guy.

I’m glad I’ve nevER set foot in Commiefornia and nevER will.

I'm won't lie to you, in California, I rarely see ugly white guys my age with gfs
Honestly I rarely see ugly white guys in general here in LA

poorer people tend to be uglier, and there aren’t very many poor white people left. Most of them moved out of state or to somewhere like Lancaster or Riverside out in the desert

Should I ded srs try this? :feelskek:

What the fuck am I gonna say to border patrol?

Well tbh I am slav so maybe I can say I am escaping Russian draft or some shit :lul:
If you can make it to Los Angeles, move to the San Fernando Valley. It’s way way way overpriced but there’s a decent Russian community here. There’s definitely many Eastern European illegal immigrants among them

The community isn’t as big or as tight knit as what you would find in NYC though

Most are but it's common to see interracial couples because California is a racially and ethnically diverse state. And ethnics are already a majority while whites are a minority. By 2030, hispanics and Asians will become a super majority. It's over for the white Americans.
:feelsrope: