Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are foids born evil or do they develop their vileness

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
I’ve heard some people say that it’s because of the west. But I know for a fact that currysluts were cheating on their husbands long before contact with the west.

It seems like across cultures foids automatically become Hypergamous as soon as they get rights . Even in male dominated societies like the Middle East, women still cheat.

Is it in there biological nature to be non-empathetic , unloving, vile and narcissistic.

Yes, their nature, if not regulated by society, will be geared toward evilness

That’s brutal. Idk if I even want a girlfriend anymore then

That's why we must force them to be submissive, dignified and pliant to men from a young age so they don't turn out to be vile evil sluts

That's why we must force them to be submissive, dignified and pliant to men from a young age so they don't turn out to be vile evil sluts
It’s too late for that. I’m just gonna by a van and drink myself to death

Everyone is technically born "evil". Its in human nature to judge others based on their appearance and its also in human nature to bully those who are weaker than you

I’ve heard some people say that it’s because of the west. But I know for a fact that currysluts were cheating on their husbands long before contact with the west.

It seems like across cultures foids automatically become Hypergamous as soon as they get rights . Even in male dominated societies like the Middle East, women still cheat.

Is it in there biological nature to be non-empathetic , unloving, vile and narcissistic.
Either naturally or take after their mothers

Everyone is technically born "evil". Its in human nature to judge others based on their appearance and its also in human nature to bully those who are weaker than you
Fuck.

It seems men are able to overcome that nature. I’ve had friends who were chadlite and 6 foot and they were nice to me

Either naturally or take after their mothers
We need to eradicate the role of mothers.

They just sabotage the child’s development

Fuck.

It seems men are able to overcome that nature. I’ve had friends who were chadlite and 6 foot and they were nice to me
No, nobody is able to truly overcome that nature. If you are a sub 5 your normal friends will still be atleast subconsciously making fun of you whether you want to believe it or not

This and this is also why I believe empathy is learned instead of people being born with empathy.

No, nobody is able to truly overcome that nature. If you are a sub 5 your normal friends will still be atleast subconsciously making fun of you whether you want to believe it or not
I guess I can see that. My mother has admitted to hating me yet loves my pretty boy brother (who is worse than me).

I got kicked out recently after attempting. My brother is sitting cozy in his bed rn

They are born that way. I observed it in female children too, they have natural preferences to take the side of strong men and to ignore weak men. I had to work with children for a few days to complete my shitty course and I learned a few things about human nature at least so I guess it wasn't completely worthless. It's in the nature of the female to detect the strongest/most powerful guy in their vicinity and to try to please them. Unfortunately, we all know who are the most powerful men usually, Chads and other degenerate morons and psychopaths.

Females can't be trusted. It's not a matter of learning or education. You literally can't change human behavior.

They are born that way. I observed it in female children too, they have natural preferences to take the side of strong men and to ignore weak men. I had to work with children for a few days to complete my shitty course and I learned a few things about human nature at least so I guess it wasn't completely worthless. It's in the nature of the female to detect the strongest/most powerful guy in their vicinity and to try to please them. Unfortunately, we all know who are the most powerful men usually, Chads and other degenerate morons and psychopaths.

Females can't be trusted. It's not a matter of learning or education. You literally can't change human behavior.
I can’t shallow this pill without shallowing a bullet too.

I’m gonna try and pretend I didn’t read that because if that’s true then idk what is left

It's their nature to be evil scum.

it's foid nature

foids don't become bad, they simply are bad

"I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally."

- St. Elliot

"I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they haven’t evolved from animal-like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally."

- St. Elliot
Fucking brutal.

society does let them get away with it so they see it as normal to act like that

I can’t shallow this pill without shallowing a bullet too.

I’m gonna try and pretend I didn’t read that because if that’s true then idk what is left
Truth makes you free. If you live in denial you will only torture yourself needlessly. "What is left?" That's the interesting part of life for people like us. Figuring out how to live our lives as free men and not as slaves to the omnipotent vagina. Most men don't get a chance to break free from the cursed cycle and therefore they remain slaves of the Eternal Female forever. Find smt that makes life worth it for you.

Truth makes you free. If you live in denial you will only torture yourself needlessly. "What is left?" That's the interesting part of life for people like us. Figuring out how to live our lives as free men and not as slaves to the omnipotent vagina. Most men don't get a chance to break free from the cursed cycle and therefore they remain slaves of the Eternal Female forever. Find smt that makes life worth it for you.
I’m gonna buy a van and drink myself to death. That’s the life I wanna live

Fake news nature doesn’t know what it’s doing and they are just braindead grown children obsessed with incorrectioness

You literally can't change human behavior.
you can. Through the power of suffering and physical torture you will change their ways. Especially if you kidnap and castrate them in gta iv. They will gear their minds towards correctioness which is possible. But most incels obviously have no balls and they have no will to change incorrection to correction. They reject my real truth.

I’m gonna buy a van and drink myself to death. That’s the life I wanna live
That's cool. Do whatever you like. Self-destruction can be kind of fun in a way.

I actually think foids are born good and then society (other foids) tell them that the secret to happiness is social climbing via finding their Chad husband and then they never look back.

in my experience, women have more empathy than normie men. its in their nature to love their families, but usually they dont love anyone else. I have a sister who's two years younger than me, so i've been able to interact with women more or less my age without a romantic undertone. i love my sister and i wholeheartedly believe she loves me back.

however, i have seen firsthand the aforementioned cruel nature of most women. but i do think it's not in their nature. for most of history, women have been docile creatures. cheating has always been a problem, but it happens more with men. this is not to defend women, i just think its really only them being brainwashed by feminism.

in my experience, women have more empathy than normie men. its in their nature to love their families, but usually they dont love anyone else. I have a sister who's two years younger than me, so i've been able to interact with women more or less my age without a romantic undertone. i love my sister and i wholeheartedly believe she loves me back.

however, i have seen firsthand the aforementioned cruel nature of most women. but i do think it's not in their nature. for most of history, women have been docile creatures. cheating has always been a problem, but it happens more with men. this is not to defend women, i just think its really only them being brainwashed by feminism.
It’s a mask to hid their true nature

I actually think foids are born good and then society (other foids) tell them that the secret to happiness is social climbing via finding their Chad husband and then they never look back.
ok GrAY

maybe read the blackpill literature and understand how hypergamy is natural foid behaviour

also social climbing isn't necessarily about fucking a chad, social climbing foids like eg. kate middleton often settle down with non-chads

ok GrAY

maybe read the blackpill literature and understand how hypergamy is natural foid behaviour

also social climbing isn't necessarily about fucking a chad, social climbing foids like eg. kate middleton often settle down with non-chads
You forgot this one:

That "empathy" you speak of isn't empathy most of the time, just virtue signaling. They post on insta how they helped out at the homeless shelter some drug addict Chad (who should be rotting behind bars btw) and want others to say how angelic they are for this. The female doesn't know empathy for people like us. They have empathy for Chads of various kinds and for other whores but for "inferior" men? Oh God forbid, we need to treated with the strictest possible approach according to them.
I have a sister too but I'm aware of the harsh reality: I know if we weren't related by blood and didn't live under the same roof for X years together then she would hate me too. Because she rejected multiple guys who were in similar situations to me. Beta guys, ugly guys, NEET guys, socially awkward type guys, etc. She would rather die than date some loser bottom-tier male.
Also, feminism = females seek out the worst kinds of guys and have sex with them. Trad society = females are taken forcefully by the worst kind of guys and have sex with them. That's the only difference imo. Fems gonna be fems.

born.

any reason other than that is just cope.

Yes foids are born corrupt and evil and soyciety never shuts it down infact soyciety enables it

I guess I can see that. My mother has admitted to hating me yet loves my pretty boy brother (who is worse than me).

I got kicked out recently after attempting. My brother is sitting cozy in his bed rn
Brutal
No parent should have the right to hate their child unless they are a complete piece of shit

They literally forced you into this shit and now they are making life worse for you

Indeed. He got hit by a bat recently and it’s damaged his face (although he’ll look normal soon). He told me that our mother has been treating him horribly since.

He got to experience less than a week as a low MTN and called me up crying (his brow is shallowen and he looks like a dolphin)

No parent should have the right to hate their child unless they are a complete piece of shit

They literally forced you into this shit and now they are making life worse for you
According to EVERYONE else who knows me I’m really polite and respectful. My mother just hates me.

Indeed. He got hit by a bat recently and it’s damaged his face (although he’ll look normal soon). He told me that our mother has been treating him horribly since.

He got to experience less than a week as a low MTN and called me up crying (his brow is shallowen and he looks like a dolphin)
Brutal blackpill :blackpill::blackpill: