Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are foids born evil or do they develop their vileness

I believe it's thought
I’ve heard some people say that it’s because of the west. But I know for a fact that currysluts were cheating on their husbands long before contact with the west.

It seems like across cultures foids automatically become Hypergamous as soon as they get rights . Even in male dominated societies like the Middle East, women still cheat.

Is it in there biological nature to be non-empathetic , unloving, vile and narcissistic.
I believe it's thought. Because Like Nelson Mandela said. Love comes naturally. Hate it's thought. And hate is part of evil

foid nature gets amplified by this shit society, they have always been like this but not as intense or open about this nature.

and is not just the west, there is old art depicting cuckold in the east, that predates contact with the west.

I believe it's thought

I believe it's thought. Because Like Nelson Mandela said. Love comes naturally. Hate it's thought. And hate is part of evil
I’d like to believe that

I’ve heard some people say that it’s because of the west. But I know for a fact that currysluts were cheating on their husbands long before contact with the west.

It seems like across cultures foids automatically become Hypergamous as soon as they get rights . Even in male dominated societies like the Middle East, women still cheat.

Is it in there biological nature to be non-empathetic , unloving, vile and narcissistic.
Gosh fuck that feminist movement it should send that movement to hell. It ruins dating

foid nature gets amplified by this shit society, they have always been like this but not as intense or open about this nature.

and is not just the west, there is old art depicting cuckold in the east, that predates contact with the west.
Fucking brutal. I don’t even wanna associate with foids anymore

Female nature is universal regardless of age, race, religion or even species.

That's why we must force them to be submissive, dignified and pliant to men from a young age so they don't turn out to be vile evil sluts
Yet no incel wants to revolt against gynocracy

I think both men and women are evil, but women have it easier to exploit their evilness in current society.

You can only develop character and empathy through suffering and struggling. Foids don't struggle or suffer in this soyciety, men do, so there's that.

in my experience, women have more empathy than normie men. its in their nature to love their families, but usually they dont love anyone else. I have a sister who's two years younger than me, so i've been able to interact with women more or less my age without a romantic undertone. i love my sister and i wholeheartedly believe she loves me back.

however, i have seen firsthand the aforementioned cruel nature of most women. but i do think it's not in their nature. for most of history, women have been docile creatures. cheating has always been a problem, but it happens more with men. this is not to defend women, i just think its really only them being brainwashed by feminism.
Le "muh foids are only bad because of feminism"
No, feminism only enables them to do what they already wanted in the first place, it's their nature. They have no physical strength or enough intelligence to survive and socialize any other way, so throughout the whole history their survival depended on cunning and psychological manipulation, and that's what they do now freely because our cucked society doesn't punish them ever for anything.

They develop it in the absence of consequence of their actions.