Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Fatcels Fakecels?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Do you think fatcels are fakecels?

I think they are if they're already tall and have a good face.

They could just lose all of that weight easily.

However they are Incels if they have shit looks.

Obesity is something that can be controlled unlike your looks.

you answered your question in your post:feelsthink:

Yes. If you haven’t ever been fit in your life, you are a fakecel. I thought this was common knowledge here?

Depends on what they are hiding under all of that blubber, but most of the time no. Sexualy and docially successful men don't have a reason to get fat.

Depends on what they are hiding under all of that blubber, but most of the time no. Sexualy and docially successful men don't have a reason to get fat.
No reason to develop a food addiction when everyone loves you (Chad) and have a fast metabolism (Chad trait)

Lol I used to think this, not exactly fakecel but non autist social butterfly charismatic bitch ass I hate, but the forum members silenced me, in a good way, I would say I was proven wrong.

it's hard to lose weight bro :feelsbadman:

Partially genetic:

Though I saw a guy take a DNA test that advised him to do something to not be obese and he lost a lot of weight quickly. Giving up and being blackpilled and then LDAR seem like a common trait for obese men.

They should loose body fat first, then approach their looksmatch and everything below that. And if they cant get anything THEN come to this forum and become a member.

Not just be fat and so some online approaches and think its over.

Not fakecels just volcels imo

Depends if they have a decent skeleton underneath all that adipose tissue. If people don't start complimenting your looks after rapid weightless, you're a trucel.

He could ascend with a member of race, perhaps.

However, his problem is quite similar to my own. And Pean holes refuse to date him.

Fatcel = volcel is a retarded cope, if you’re on this site it’s over for you regardless of weight

Do you think fatcels are fakecels?

I think they are if they're already tall and have a good face.

They could just lose all of that weight easily.

However they are Incels if they have shit looks.

Obesity is something that can be controlled unlike your looks.
answered yourself. im fat but when i was skinny i still had a shit face so it doesnt matter