Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment are average looking white guys inkwells?

are they?

• yes

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • no

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • usually (if they social circle maxxed from young age chance at luckout but thats and exception)

Votes: 22 28.2%

• Total voters
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
title @BummerDrummer i think the results of this poll are newsworthy imo

Last edited:
If youre white youre above average, no such thing as a below average white guy

average looking guy of any race is not incel

Social Circle is so crucial for any average looking guy.
With it, you can easily find a foid
Without it, you become an incel

in 2020 avg white guys are incel because an increasing amount of women dislike white males

ITT: coping ethnicels thinking JBW is law and that a 5'6 average white dude slays more than a 6'2 average curry.

in 2020 avg white guys are incel because an increasing amount of women dislike white males
@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @pp183 @PPEcel @curryZoomercoomer @DirtyCurryCell @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel thoughts?

No dude. You aren’t incel tier in terms of looks, but with hypergamy becoming even more rampant with these toilets, you’re an incel because of it, just like a lot of blue pilled copers are today who deny being inkwel but are giga virgins.

If you are white, average height around 5’10, have average face, which is average for whites but really above average overall, and no disabilities or deformities you are not incel. Obviously you cant go out and slay every night but you can have sex with a woman who is not completely hideous.

Maybe it is different in Sweden or Denmark, but in America, canada, australia, etc. there are so many non whites that average whites are given a higher position on the sexual market. An “average” white guy in america is 5/10 among whites but really a 6/10 or 6.5/10 among everyone.

But in a place like sweden he would be maybe a 4/10 because of the majority white population and increased attractiveness of the average white man in sweden compared to the average white man in america.

In short, unless you are in chad country, “average” white guys are really above average, so they cannot be incel

No dude. You aren’t incel tier in terms of looks, but with hypergamy becoming even more rampant with these toilets, you’re an incel because of it, just like a lot of blue pilled copers are today who deny being inkwel but are giga virgins.
Do you mean me specifically?

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @pp183 @PPEcel @curryZoomercoomer @DirtyCurryCell @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel thoughts?
False, white people are gods.

If introverted, yes

If youre white youre above average, no such thing as a below average white guy
Yup, this guy mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
t422qnstz2r41.jpg

False, white people are gods.
Stormcels actually wanna cope that they inkwel cause of their race not cause they ugly or avergae JFL. Can 4/10 white guys run JBW in sand land for a high tier sandfoid?
t422qnstz2r41.jpg
@gymletethnicel does he mogg you?

Average looking white men can definitely score and find a foid. In SEAmaxx area they could even score with above average foids.

Incel: Guy unable to get sex with a woman who wants to have sex with him.

It's a 2 way street. The guy has to be attracted to the foid and the foid to the guy (imo).

Therefore this removes whales and abominations from the pool as I doubt the average white male is into that.

Because of how bad foid hypergamy has gotten, I'd say the average white guy is an Incel unless he's willing to dumpster dive. Sub-6 is law.

Incel: Guy unable to get sex with a woman who wants to have sex with him.

It's a 2 way street. The guy has to be attracted to the foid and the foid to the guy (imo).

Therefore this removes whales and abominations from the pool as I doubt the average white male is into that.

Because of how bad foid hypergamy has gotten, I'd say the average white guy is an Incel unless he's willing to dumpster dive. Sub-6 is law.
:yes:

Stormfront gigacope.

I cant stress this enough that average is the new ugly for men regardless of race yes white guys might do better in SEA but in western countries average white guys are struggling just as much as all of us

Judging from my experiences out in public I see average looking white guys with girls all the time. The only guys I see that are consistently alone are really short, ugly, or fat.

t422qnstz2r41.jpg
Lol if you think most ethnics have had a worse life than that dude. I can guarantee he was bullied all throughout his life, receives stares and looks of disgust daily, probably cannot get hired at a decent job, etc.

Look many ethnics are incels because they have to deal with both looks + race based hypergamy on top of having most of their interactions be with white women. It's true, it's tougher the racepill is real and brutal.

But there's a difference between being ugly because you're ethnic and being ugly irrespective of ethnicity. In the first case, people form a conception of how a race in general looks you're compared members of your own race at least partially while that guy sticks out like a sore thumb in all of his interactions.

In short, lookism is more powerful than racism (which is mostly a branch of lookism).

Depends on what you call average. To foids average is unattractive, so yes.

where are all the JBW theorists at?

They are incels but only if they are at least 6 five. Below that they have chance of ascension.

Average 5'10 white guy?
Fuck no, plain fucking delusion if you think so. the only exception would be literal fucking autists or pant shitting mentally disabled fucktards

Average looking white guy here

virgin, 30 years old, no job, still live with parents.

you can totally be incel as average looking white male

I'm average and incel
Average looking white guy here

virgin, 30 years old, no job, still live with parents.

you can totally be incel as average looking white male
That's me in 5 years