Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I see ugly guys with average beckys almost every day...

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Title.

Im not cherrypicking @mods.

I see ugly guys that look exactly like this :incel: with average or below average looking foids as their girlfriends. The thing is that I know that those guys are 100% soy boys that do everything for their gf's.

Ooofy-doofies who get cheated on and who have to act like a court jester. They also get dead-fish sex once a month at best.

Every white girl needs a white to cuck

Well if you think they are genuinely attracted to those dudes then you are out of your mind.

You are ignoring content by this member.

Title.

I see ugly guys that look exactly like this :incel: with average or below average looking foids as their girlfriends. The thing is that I know that those guys are 100% soy boys that do everything for their gf's.

I went out to a busy area today, I saw ugly men with reasonably attractive toilets everywhere. In one case I saw a hideously ugly man with a 6/10 high-tier Becky, she looked young and cute, had beautiful long blonde hair, sexy clothes, and she helped an elderly toilet get up the stairs with her "rollator". Interestingly enough, the elderly toilet was approached by men but she only wanted a fellow toilet to help her.

When you see these couples, remember that a lot have Just Be First where he got her when they were young. The love a toilet feels for her first love is strong and intense and can literally never be replaced. Toilets never forget that shit and will forever think of him. If you're older than 15 it's already too late for you and just accept that it's ovER, you'll never experience the bliss of JBF.

Well if you think they are genuinely attracted to those dudes then you are out of your mind.

Don't underestimate JBF, or "cosmic excuses", a lot of toilets can fall for a non-Black Sub-5 male if she is somehow tricked into it with tarot or astrology non-sense.

Don't underestimate JBF, or "cosmic excuses", a lot of toilets can fall for a non-Black Sub-5 male if she is somehow tricked into it with tarot or astrology non-sense.
No way in hell foids are sexually attracted to them or have any lust though.

Title.

Becky's want Chad too nigga it's ovvver

The only times I see ugly guys with Beckies is when they're married and they're betabuxxers. I've never seen young couples where the guy is sub-5.

They are just place Holders, nothing more.
Women are expected to be in a relationship, and are pressured by society and their friends.
Chad isn´t available, and doesn´t want to commit.
Why would he? Thanks to dating Apps and the sexual revolution he now fucks pussy,
outside of marriage.
Never judge a book by its cover, there´s always more going on behind the scenes than people show
to the outside world.
She most likely cheats behind his back

I watch people going in and out of a establishment (very busy) all day and never see a sub-5 with a female.

All i see is ugly women with Chads or overweight women with good looking men.

Ask yourself for a second if these foids are really submissive to these ugly guys

No, you don't.
yeah brooooo I know this 4'11 indian who smells like shit and doesn't shower that SMASHES all the girls because he has gameeee trust me bro just be confident!!!11

Most ugly men I see with women are fucking married boomers. That doesn't count, they didn't compete against the online Chads

I watch people going in and out of a establishment (very busy) all day and never see a sub-5 with a female.

All i see is ugly women with Chads or overweight women with good looking men.
Same

I see looksmatched couples where the male is usually submissive while the female is loud and domineering.

I never see sub-4s with even average women, unless the guy is really fat.

Whereas 6+ men with ugly women is fairly common.

Title.

I see the opposite, where are you? Some areas are not blackpilled yet. Besides some women are truly unbeknownst to their value.