Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who are the biggest incels in denial?

@Lv99_BixNood @pyromancer1234 90% of AsianMasculinity and aznidentity are the biggest in denial

If an ugly dude managed to somehow coax a woman to have sex one time with him 20 years ago (most likely betabuxx) and failed miserably ever since, he's an incel right now because he's been trying to get laid and failed for a very long time. I have basically no chance to naturally get a girlfriend. If I pay a prostitute and lose my virginity to her only to never have sex again for the rest of my life I'm still an incel. Involuntarily celibate means you want sex but you can't get it, which is the case for most MGTOW copers. That's why they went MGTOW, because women don't want anything to do with them. Just because you had sex one time a long time ago doesn't mean you aren't involuntarily celibate right now. Celibacy means you aren't getting sex in the present moment. It doesn't mean you never got it at some point in the distant past.
Not virgin = not incel simple as that