Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are any of you autistic-cels as down bad as this Giga Truecel?

Nope, however his face mogs mine so it doesn't really matter if I'm less autistic than him.

Nope, however his face mogs mine so it doesn't really matter if I'm less autistic than him.
It does matter. What is he gonna do? Spin around foids until their panties drop?

It does matter. What is he gonna do? Spin around foids until their panties drop?
Yes, women drop there panties for men they are attracted to and he is average looking

Foids might pity him as he gets older.

Yes, women drop there panties for men they are attracted to and he is average looking
You are deluional thinking someone this autistic can get pussy. Your jealous of a non verbal autist.

Last edited:
Foids might pity him as he gets older.
Yeah they might like they do a sad little puppy, doesn't mean they'll fuck him. I don't think this dude is ever gonna be capable of fucking anyway, he can't even kiss his relatives.

I do wonder if these types are capable of legitimately longing for sex in the same way we do though. It's in his best interest that that's not the case.

You are deluional thinking someone this autistic can get pussy. Your jealous of a non verbal autist.
Swear some cats here literally live in an alternate reality :feelsUnreal:

The Asian girl will still take care of him "Whright boi only"

He's good looking and not a truecel. It doesn't matter what his problems are women will still reward him with sex and relationships.

Yeah they might like they do a sad little puppy, doesn't mean they'll fuck him. I don't think this dude is ever gonna be capable of fucking anyway, he can't even kiss his relatives.

I do wonder if these types are capable of legitimately longing for sex in the same way we do though. It's in his best interest that that's not the case.

Swear some cats here literally live in an alternate reality :feelsUnreal:
Depends what he's like away from the camera, like does he not speak at all and shits himself or just chooses not to talk.

He's good looking and not a truecel. It doesn't matter what his problems are women will still reward him with sex and relationships.
This. And even if they don't reward him, they will act sympathetic towards him.

Aspie is death sentence.

imagine using your retarded child to shill for someone that doesn't know you exist

You're not understanding, I don't think he's even capable of having sex, he wouldn't know what to do. He can't even kiss his grandpa, he just gets close to his face for a few seconds and then backs off. He has the most severe form of autism and for that reason alone he's a truecel, what hope does he have realistically speaking? None.

Depends what he's like away from the camera, like does he not speak at all and shits himself or just chooses not to talk.
He doesn't speak AT ALL. He's done :feelsbadman:

This. And even if they don't reward him, they will act sympathetic towards him.
What value does that hold? We're not competing for who gets the bluest balls.

Aspie is death sentence.
Indeed.

imagine using your retarded child to shill for someone that doesn't know you exist
Foids are very opportunistic, she uses his condition for clout and fame... despicable. Worthless existence.

Low iq if you don't think foids would go crazy over him. He is a Chad they get to take care of and manipulate. And qirky cuz he can't speak at all

Disabilities are death sentences. It's over for him.

mogs me to Pluto and back. I didn’t check the comments but there are probably foids calling him cute and whatnot there.

He literally looks like a prettyboy gay dude. Modern day women love feminine men like him and if he wasn't autistic he'd be drowning in pussy. That or drowning in dicks. If he dances like a faggot to taylor swift then it's obvious which one he'd be drowning in :smonk: :feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelskek:

That or drowning in dicks. If he dances like a faggot to taylor swift then it's obvious which one he'd be drowning in :smonk: :feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelskek:
His only hope for the future is a pair of sweaty balls hitting his chin :feelshaha:

Over :feelsrope:

Yes, his face is better than mine, therefore he has higher odds of getting laid

He is in a better position than I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back