Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are Anglo foids the ugliest there is?

Are Anglo foids the ugliest there is?

• They're disgusting

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • They're not so bad and I'm a retard

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • They're disgusting but black foids are even uglier

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

dpdrcel
-
I took a gander at Irish tinder because I'm going there in a couple of weeks, and my god, these women are fucking disgusting. They're incel tier of ugliness. Huge fucking foreheads, fridge hobbit bodies and metric tons of makeup. I swipe right on 90% of foids in my home country (SE Europe), while I swiped left on 90% of the Irish foids.

Note: Abos are a subhuman species and shouldn't be considered in these kind of questions.

You even admit Aborigionals are the worst.

I've never been to Angloland to confirm myself so I take this as a stereotype. I'm sure Anglo women are beautiful and if they're not is because the Nordic Chads stole all the beautiful women once and only left the ugly foids behind.

low iq

Anglo femoids are sexy

Ethnic femoids are much worse

Yeah white girls are legit trash tier.

low iq

Anglo femoids are sexy
Truly angelic creatures

20180906 015757

20180906 020049

20180906 015916

Well they might be physically non top notch, I would not hesitate and date one of those tbhtbhh. Volcel if you wouldn't.
Their accent sounds great too. Fu** I just want a foid to not reject me for once:feelsbadman:

I can go on tinder in any country, screenshot 18 bitches and post the same dumb thread.
That is what the average Anglo foid looks like. I didn't cherry pick, I could've picked much uglier ones.

Come to Australia, we have abo foids and they're basically below human in terms of looks. Bogan white dudes still mix with them though.

British women are literally pigs who all think they’re entitled to Chad’s cock.

They are probably the ugliest white girls, not nearly as ugly as Abos or full-blooded Africans though.
British women are literally pigs who all think they’re entitled to Chad’s cock.
On the plus side, all you need to be Chad in the UK is to be tall and have a good frame + tan and nw1 or less.

So long as they are not 30+, not landwhale,not single mom and at least a 4 I'd get with any anglo foid.

I took a gander at Irish tinder because I'm going there in a couple of weeks, and my god, these women are fucking disgusting. They're incel tier of ugliness. Huge fucking foreheads, fridge hobbit bodies and metric tons of makeup. I swipe right on 90% of foids in my home country (SE Europe), while I swiped left on 90% of the Irish foids.

Note: Abos are a subhuman species and shouldn't be considered in these kind of questions.

Black chicks are uglier and more masculine on average, and they have a lot of attitude. But they have far less frivolous standards than white chicks do, because of being prettier white chicks are more likely to have the snowflake princess syndrome.

This, anyone who says anglo foids are ugly hasn't seen what the average curry/arab female looks like.

Theyre white and have blue eyes and red/blonde hair so theyre >>>>>>>>>>>>>noodlewhores>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sheboons

Latinas and Slavs femoids are the hottest for me personally.

One of the ugliest AS WELL as stuck up, slutty, disgusting slobs with 0 skills

But then again the males aren't much better. Literally half of the population has a recessed mandible. WTF LMAO

From latinas you can exclude mexican and central american foids.

I honestly can't remember a single beautiful Anglo foid that I've seen. They're just plain-faced. They should wear braces more often.

Legit, I've been in UK last year and I barely seen any attractive foid. But at least most of them are not ugly.

I'd say most are, but when you see a good looking one it's like a diamond in a sea of rocks.

Still mog gook and curry whores

Every single one of them can get fucked by chad within hours

No question, Anglo foids are some of the worst by European/White standards but when compared to the rest of the foids in the world they are among the top 20-25%

Type all "[ any european nationality ] top models" on google. Tbh the English ones are the worst, and the rare good examples are not even from real English descent.

But I'm a tasteless low IQ piece of shit so I voted that they are not so bad lol.

Shoe size IQ post.
White anglo foids are supersexy. I wanna fuck nearly all of them.