Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are African features the ugliest features?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why did features like this even evolve?
KRS-One-1.png

I'm not black but I've got textured hair, a wide nose, big lips, I guess I should thank Blackops2cel that I'm not bug eyed, but it doesn't really matter. As soon as females see that you have any nigger blood, they are instantly repulsed, especial curry and noodle whores.

I thinks its abos, they look even worse.

It's a very mixed bag. The negative features can make them look high T or retarded. It all depends on the facial harmony

The one good thing about blacks is that they don't grow a lot of body hair, IMO. But yeah, dark skin is shit.

Blacks can framemaxx where facemaxxing fails. Only they have that Tyrone tier genetics that can give foids that dangerous rush they crave from thugmaxxed males.

KRS-ONE looks like a male version of Tarana Burke.

Dark skin hides ugly facial features. The paler, the better. Abos look worse than blacks.

Foids are too occupied with BBC to care about their facial features.

Maybe, it depends on frame and facial shape and harmony

Why did features like this even evolve?
KRS-One-1.png

I'm not black but I've got textured hair, a wide nose, big lips, I guess I should thank Blackops2cel that I'm not bug eyed, but it doesn't really matter. As soon as females see that you have any nigger blood, they are instantly repulsed, especial curry and noodle whores.
Asians exist sry

Australian Aboriginals would be the worst, but Black features are a very close second.

Tyson Beckford - Ultra tyrone with perfect eye area

Brian whittaker - Ultra tyrone with perfect jawline

Broderick Hunter - Ultra tyrone with near perfect forward growth

So no, even africans can ascend to chadhood

africans are literally a different species lagging behind from humans by 100000 years of evolution

Blacks can framemaxx where facemaxxing fails. Only they have that Tyrone tier genetics that can give foids that dangerous rush they crave from thugmaxxed males.
If you say that frame is enough to get laid then you have no excuse to bodybuildmaxx.
Framecopers are the 2nd most delusional copers of all.

View attachment 86617View attachment 86625
Tyson Beckford - Ultra tyrone with perfect eye area

View attachment 86619View attachment 86624View attachment 86630
Brian whittaker - Ultra tyrone with perfect jawline

View attachment 86622View attachment 86623
Broderick Hunter - Ultra tyrone with near perfect forward growth

So no, even africans can ascend to chadhood
"Just be a literal male model bro!"

If you say that frame is enough to get laid then you have no excuse to bodybuildmaxx.
Framecopers are the 2nd most delusional copers of all.

"Just be a literal male model bro!"
Yeah, dipshit. There's no true chad who could not be a male model. OP claimed that blacks have the "ugliest features" so i show him a slew of black chads. SO yeah, just be a male model(chad) bro.

That would be native americans tbqh

Yeah, dipshit. There's no true chad who could not be a male model. OP claimed that blacks have the "ugliest features" so i show him a slew of black chads. SO yeah, just be a male model(chad) bro.
Having the ugliest features in general doesn't mean exceptions don't exist, "dipshit".

Blacks are the ugliest race in my opinion

The typical nose they have isn't a good feature I've noticed. But many of them don't have it.

Not according to young white females across the West.
Blacks are the ugliest race in my opinion
But they enjoy a strong halo effect from constant media praise and the pervasiveness of rap culture.

Blacks with good features are mixed ones.