Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Apparently trying to find love also makes you become harassed and even beaten up

incelsrevolutions

incelsrevolutions

Banned
-
False Flagging IT
Seriously, what the hell..
Why won't my Kedamono body pillow fucking talk! I have been trying to make it talk, but noooo! I always bring it to high school..and everybody fucking bullies me and calls me a weeb! Excuse you but I have smexy 3D wahmen, respect wahmen well not anymore. Fuck wahmen I will rape them all. Gotta catch them all STDS! I think I should switch to a Kedamono body pillow..fuck you Amazon 0/10 review.
edit: oh shit...this isn't amazon this is anal sex!

Dude you talk like a literal 12 years old

Why won't my Kedamono body pillow fucking talk! I have been trying to make it talk, but noooo! I always bring it to high school..and everybody fucking bullies me and calls me a weeb! Excuse you but I have smexy 3D wahmen, respect wahmen well not anymore. Fuck wahmen I will rape them all. Gotta catch them all STDS! I think I should switch to a Kedamono body pillow..fuck you Amazon 0/10 review.
loloolollo

Rope yourself you low IQ troll and rope your body pillow too

High iq mensa tier post

Rope yourself you low IQ troll and rope your body pillow too
My IQ is over 300 thank you. I took a physics class once, that means I am a physician thanks bb.

Hitler should've killed us all so we wouldn't resort to raping traps.

You have to be a really pathetic specimen to come to an incel forum, trying to "troll" with some low effort stereotypical shit about body pillows and neckbeards. Seriously, go take your step-dad's gun and shoot yourself

You have to be a really pathetic specimen to come to an incel forum, trying to "troll" with some low effort stereotypical shit about body pillows and neckbeards. Seriously, go take your step-dad's gun and shoot yourself
wow let the fucking weeaboo have their fun they're gonna possibly get banned anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back