Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Apparently people are reporting pateron and such to irs

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Remember that post about that whore doing ahegao faces at camera and making 10k a month?
Here's a solution

I dont pay no GODDAMN taxes so fucking camwhores can tax evade!
I hope the IRS SEIZES all these dumb thots assets

Lmao, I'm gonna start reporting them too.

I wouldn’t be surprised if foids become free of paying taxes in the near future. There’s probably going to be a ‘bachelor tax’ rolled out to enslave incels as well.

Fuck yeah. Make sure those whores are paying taxes back to the cucked system. Sub6 men should be the ones not paying taxes, not whores like this.

Fuck yeah. Make sure those whores are paying taxes back to the cucked system. Sub6 men should be the ones not paying taxes, not whores like this.
I don't want them to pay taxes, I want them to go to jail for tax evasion

Yes...and soon they will all fear the incel.

Is there a hashtag for this that I could keep tags on? This is too funny

The IRS can't do nothing if you pay taxes.
Criminal scum.

INZELS ARE NABZI TERRORISTO SKUM :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: WE GOTTA BAN DEM INZELZ :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

the taxes go to single mothers and other bottom of the barrel foids to boost their lot in life while we get nothing, is it really worth it?

Proud of my bros. Hope some foids have to go to jail.

Yes, they go to jail
that is pretty neat then
is the USA enlightened enough to put 300 pound bodybuilder "lesbian" trannies in womens' prisons with them yet?

Dude, the dude that started this shit is one of my fellow facebook alt-right shitlords. His posts on it today went viral, thousands of dumb ass thots calling him an incel hahahah

Dude, the dude that started this shit is one of my fellow facebook alt-right shitlords. His posts on it today went viral, thousands of dumb ass thots calling him an incel hahahah

I need a good laugh. Send me the link bro.
Shaming language of females.. Typical.

this fucking made my day, fuck patreon :soy:

lmao, its the incels!!!

Foids are more inclined to see taxes as their feeding dish in society, and it has been such for a long time. And while they're constantly subsisting off of it they don't want to feed back into it, so they have men do so. Soon enough the world will see it fit to disenfranchise men entirely and give foids 100% of male income.

But for now, these whores deserve to pay taxes just as much as any other citizen.

BASED
I fucken hate patreon ebeggars and their beta enablers.

Attachments

• 6KwShVD-I4wsWZe62vbhkZ79PUpjXULlA33El_cHstk.png
    6KwShVD-I4wsWZe62vbhkZ79PUpjXULlA33El_cHstk.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 154
This is what I like to see

HAHA. GET REKT WHORE

One thing I hate about this site is that important shit barely if ever gets pinned, like how the hell is this not pinned yet, we should be fully behind this shit.

One thing I hate about this site is that important shit barely if ever gets pinned, like how the hell is this not pinned yet, we should be fully behind this shit.
This could be sensationalism from both sides amplifying each other. I doubt anyone got busted by IRS for real or that there's droves of people reporting them. But there should be.
The idea is brilliant

Tax evasion is not a fun crime to be caught for

This could be sensationalism from both sides amplifying each other. I doubt anyone got busted by IRS for real or that there's droves of people reporting them. But there should be.
The idea is brilliant

Tax evasion is not a fun crime to be caught for
This must be real if it got that one rostie triggered.

sometimes the taxman can be a force for good.

LMFAOOOO

whiteknight cucks are wild

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 1.37.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 1.37.48 AM.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 1.37.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 1.37.56 AM.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 659
LMFAOOOO

whiteknight cucks are wild
I don't see how they're low rent if they're charging cucks thousands and not even giving them pussy. Those whores are increasing hypergamy which must be stopped, then it will be easier for us to get pussy.

Last edited:
10k a month? JFL most incels, even with a good degree, will never in their life earn that amount of money :feels::feels::feels:

great idea. im gonna start reporting this whores, if i have to pay taxes with my shitty wageslave job that takes all my god damn money then these whores need to pay up.

Okay I've just learned how to report them but I still don't know who you can report.Anyone who makes money by showing her tits on webcams like cam4 is good? I want to try patreon and snapchat too but I don't know how to search foids with these.

I want to try patreon and snapchat too but I don't know how to search foids with these.
On snapchat a lot of them have to add you. To find them on patreon you can look them up on twitch then search their name on patreon.

My hobby now. Ultimate lifefuel

In her tweets she says she hates men but still her income come from male cucks. I hope this hole goes to jail

Just reportMAXX this fucking whore

its good mostly because of the embarrasement those whores will experience. "so... how you made 50K$ money?" "well.... im showing my tits to desperate men around the world for money"
fucking whores
all of them should die in the most brutality way possible.

[LifeFuel]

Incels have to wage slave and pay the ZOG 30% of our income. These chicks are doing nothing and still making more money than we ever could and not paying taxes. I hope they all go to jail and get raped by some masculine lesbians.