Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anything new to learn about the BP?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
You know i loved reading through the wiki and lurking on .is and getting a ton of trvth nukes but now i feel like nothing surprises me anymore! :feelswhere::feelswhere:Please dump any and all trvths or outlandish theories you have or try to stump me on BP knowledge i truly do not like the feeling of knowing it all :feelswhat:

The blackpill was never any big secret. All of the Must-Read threads are "Hey look at this interesting study" or "Hey check out this wild-ass story." But none of them conclude anything the world didn't already know.

The blackpill is just the objective reality, so there will always be something new to learn about.

I have all the knowledge

Doesn't seem like there's any new points just new examples of cases that proof the bp right.

We're all present day mk ultra experiments

You know i loved reading through the wiki and lurking on .is and getting a ton of trvth nukes but now i feel like nothing surprises me anymore! :feelswhere::feelswhere:Please dump any and all trvths or outlandish theories you have or try to stump me on BP knowledge i truly do not like the feeling of knowing it all :feelswhat:
you read my threads?

The blackpill was never any big secret. All of the Must-Read threads are "Hey look at this interesting study" or "Hey check out this wild-ass story." But none of them conclude anything the world didn't already know.

Took me around half a year until i learned everything about blackpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back