Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where can I learn more about the blackpill

sheemano

sheemano

Don't do it, there are many copes worth exploring
Every time I argue with someone about the importance of blackpill, they just hit me hit the "uhhh my friend is a manlet sub5 but he got [insert some 6/10] girlfriend" I just don't know how to respond to it. I've seen shitload of blackpill content, watched almost all wheat waffles videos, chadfish experiments, jeremy meeks and all, but idk how to deal with these exceptions.

Go to the wiki page

Idk man either, maybe something's about pure luck too.

"uhhh my friend is a manlet sub5 but he got [insert some 6/10] girlfriend"
Exceptions exist in many rules. However, they merely prove the rule as the word exception implies. It's like saying, " Hey, I know a woman who's seven feet tall!" Yeah and? It doesn't now mean that all or even most women are seven feet tall. It just means that there is an outlier.

Where? Just live life, go out to public venues, be around other Homo sapiens enough and you'll see every possible thing pertaining to the black pill

Blackpill is obvious

Exceptions exist in many rules. However, they merely prove the rule as the word exception implies. It's like saying, " Hey, I know a woman who's seven feet tall!" Yeah and? It doesn't now mean that all or even most women are seven feet tall. It just means that there is an outlier.
Yea but there shouldn't be exceptions if blackpill is true. Attractive women shouldn't be able to find unattractive guys attractive. Don't get me wrong I'm not some bluepilled normie, I've long given up on dating, it's just idk how to argue with these people. Even if I do say that it's an exception they'll say something like "well if he's ugly and got a gf, then you should be able too!!!111"

Yea but there shouldn't be exceptions if blackpill is true. Attractive women shouldn't be able to find unattractive guys attractive. Don't get me wrong I'm not some bluepilled normie, I've long given up on dating, it's just idk how to argue with these people. Even if I do say that it's an exception they'll say something like "well if he's ugly and got a gf, then you should be able too!!!111"
Then they're bluepilled retards beyond saving. It should be evident to anyone with a brain that exceptions are fucking exceptional and that there are more men than women in the world, so even if the blackpill weren't factual, there would still be men who would be left out and die alone. (Even though we all die alone anyway, but whatever)

Then they're bluepilled retards beyond saving. It should be evident to anyone with a brain that exceptions are fucking exceptional and that there are more men than women in the world, so even if the blackpill weren't factual, there would still be men who would be left out and die alone. (Even though we all die alone anyway, but whatever)
Brutal

Don´t watch black pill content anymore, used to watch both Wheatwaffles and NeroAngelo.
I just accepted my fate and how things are, knowing that I can´t change it.
I just move on with my life, work as a fulltime electrician and saving some money, so I can afford more copes/higher quality copes.
Now I´m here on this forum, cause I want to connect with like-minded individuals, who are in the same boat as me.

"uhhh my friend is a manlet sub5 but he got [insert some 6/10] girlfriend"
Yes, but speaking in general terms,
Subpar men don´t get shit within the dating market.
That guy obviously is an exception and must be socialcircleMaxxed or Moneymaxxed

Yes, but speaking in general terms,
Subpar men don´t get shit within the dating market.
That guy obviously is an exception and must be socialcircleMaxxed or Moneymaxxed
The dude is actually socialcirclemaxxed. He's outside 24/7.

Don´t watch black pill content anymore, used to watch both Wheatwaffles and NeroAngelo.
I just accepted my fate and how things are, knowing that I can´t change it.
I just move on with my life, work as a fulltime electrician and saving some money, so I can afford more copes/higher quality copes.
Now I´m here on this forum, cause I want to connect with like-minded individuals, who are in the same boat as me.
Welcome brother

Listen to what people talk about irl about relationships. That or go to public places and observe who has girls with them ( the good looking or tall guys)

Consult the incel wiki.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back