Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been noticing that women are trying to adopt the BP via making videos about pretty privilege. DO NOT Let Foids Adopt the BP as their own!

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
You see these noticing these "pretty privilege" videos popping up on Youtube. They will NOT use the term blackpill UNTIL it finally becomes normalized and THEN say "blackpill this, and blackpill that" out of a woman's mouth, and toss away all the work and philosophy that has gone into it, and corrupt the fundamentals of the blackpill and piss on all the history, and act like that THEY have always been blackpilled teehee.
They adopt, take, and gatekeep from incels, just like how video games used to be gatekept and now they are shit, they did same thing thing to video games, the old red pill, now they are coming after the black pill. Foids ruin everything and have to make everything about them and based on them and how they are affected. GATEkeep the BP at all costs. I'm just warning all of you brocels.

You see these noticing these "pretty privilege" videos popping up on Youtube. They will NOT use the term blackpill UNTIL it finally becomes normalized and THEN say "blackpill this, and blackpill that" out of a woman's mouth, and toss away all the work and philosophy that has gone into it, and corrupt the fundamentals of the blackpill and piss on all the history, and act like that THEY have always been blackpilled teehee.
They adopt, take, and gatekeep from incels, just like how video games used to be gatekept and now they are shit, they did same thing thing to video games, the old red pill, now they are coming after the black pill. Foids ruin everything and have to make everything about them and based on them and how they are affected. GATEkeep the BP at all costs. I'm just warning all of you brocels.

let them cook
they will expose themselves by doing this
they will acknowledge looks matter for foids, which will beg the question why it doesn't matter for guys
they are digging their own grave by acknowledging lookism openly
this shit will backfire

They can't stand not being a 10/10 stacy meanwhile you don't even get treated as human when you are short as a male

They can't stand not being a 10/10 stacy meanwhile you don't even get treated as human when you are short as a male
this is so true, i see 3/10 subhuman looking foids being treated like queens, while if you're a manlet under 6 feet who's not a 10/10 chadlite you're suddenly subhuman and deserve to be foid's punching bag

no point fighting it, women will adopt and invade male spaces and ideas. thats what they've always done since the dawn of civilization, leeeching of the backs of broken men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back