Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming anyone want to play some PS4 games?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
my vidya:

mortal kombat x
street fighter v
dragon ball xenoverse 2
naruto storm 4
injustice 2
guilty gear xrd 2
divekick
dragon ball fighterz
smite

PM me for gamertag

melty blood actress again on pc

The only non fighting game you have is fucking smite? lol

afroamerican ps4 game collection

i haven't played video games in 3 years, just some online chess rarely, I suck

what’s the difference between blaz blue and guilty gear on ps4 which one is the newest to get

Anyone want to play fifa 18?

what’s the difference between blaz blue and guilty gear on ps4 which one is the newest to get

Are you talking about the most recent blazblue tag battle? If so that's the most recent and it's pretty good actually. Apparently Guilty gear is getting another big expansion in the future though-

i hear the major difference is you can do wake ups on knockdown or some shit but its also a bit harder. personally i found guilty gear to be a blast although the laggy connection and lack of players really hinders the overall experience.

It's over for CopeStation4cels

Garbage games

i'm surprised a pc master race numale hasn't told you off yet

i'm surprised a pc master race numale hasn't told you off yet

they're too busy on their other and most valued gaming platform; the nintendo switch that tyrone brought them for christmas :soy::soy::soy::soy: