Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you play video games cause you want to, or are you forced to?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Honestly half the time i don't want to play vidya for half the day while i rot. Most normal people play video games for fun cause they did everything else they wanted to do. That is truly the best way to enjoy it. It's kind of like when as a kid you finished school for the day, did all your homework, and played at the park with friends so now you have 2 hours to play games. The time is short but it feels more fun and well spent.

I also blame my fucking parents. Instead of helping me socialize, they just let me be on the computer all day. They knew that this way they could avoid parenting. Only chads can really enjoy games. You are forced to

I used to play lots of videogames as a kid, but now im playing them in a very moderate amount due to the games being just awful nowadays.

Mostly playing naval/combat strategy games
and a pinch of multiplayer shooter here and there.

Can't really blame games for isolation. I turn to them because my peers rejected me, and i had no one to be with. Not the other way around.

I play them if and when I want to. I don't play as much currently tbh.

Both

Sometimes it's boring because it feels forced cause I have nothing to do

Normies who goes on Warzone after fucking their gf

I haven't played since last Sunday tbh. I got stuck in a game and I can't be bothered searching for a guide.

When I was a kid I fucking loved these things. The sheer ingenuity of the three Regis quest in Pokémon Ruby still amazes me to this day. Then again, I was friendless back then so I can't pinpoint whether I truly chose to play vidya or if the vidya chose me.

The first one..who tf is forcing you to play videogames

I only play them to cope with how boring my life is.

I just bought a rtx 3080 from a scalper but I haven't played any games on it :feelskek:

both tbh
I personally enjoy videogames since I was a kid but it still feels bad to not have someone else to play or go out with, it's just a good way to deal with loneliness and keep your dopamine high.

I play 99 % of the time because I am forced to because of daily/weekly/monthly tasks/assignments/races/orders/quests etc. and other kind of time-limited bullshit that is there to force the players to play more (or and and spread the same play-time over a longer time period) because the stat nerds see that the more the players spend time in the game, the more "micro"transactions money they get.

i don't really like video games now. I don't enjoy anything really.

I used to play a popular browser game in the early 2000s but lately I do not get much entertainment out of video games.

I play only slice of life and dating Sims to live Chad lifestyle vicariously. occasionally shooters to take out stress.

I just bought a rtx 3080 from a scalper but I haven't played any games on it :feelskek:
Wtf dude shame on you.. ooo man to bad im poor

Wtf dude shame on you.. ooo man to bad im poor
well i did play a little bit of Half Life Alyx... rtx 3080 shredded thru the game like butter while my gtx 1080 was stuttering on it. Nice upgrade

well i did play a little bit of Half Life Alyx... rtx 3080 shredded thru the game like butter while my gtx 1080 was stuttering on it. Nice upgrade
Richcel.

Well the thing is... I'm 29 years old and I'm employed but I have no wife or kids to spend money on. So I end up spending it all on myself. Kind of a nice perk of being an incel, you don't need to spend your money on some whore and her chadspawn.

Well the thing is... I'm 29 years old and I'm employed but I have no wife or kids to spend money on. So I end up spending it all on myself. Kind of a nice perk of being an incel, you don't need to spend your money on some whore and her chadspawn.
That is honestly a cope. If you had a wife and child of your own you would be motivated to work and share your spoils with your family. You would be motivated to earn that raise so you can take the kids to disneyland, or earn that raise to buy your family a new house or car. If you're just working for yourself you will really only work enough to sustain yourself. You would be content in your apartment. You would be content with no vacations or a new car. I mean whats the point of success if theres noone to share it with.

That is honestly a cope. If you had a wife and child of your own you would be motivated to work and share your spoils with your family. You would be motivated to earn that raise so you can take the kids to disneyland, or earn that raise to buy your family a new house or car. If you're just working for yourself you will really only work enough to sustain yourself. You would be content in your apartment. You would be content with no vacations or a new car. I mean whats the point of success if theres noone to share it with.
Well I got a fat bank account that I'm burning thru as fast as I can before I kill myself on my 30th birthday. This is my last year alive and I am copemaxxing to the best of my ability. I do not want to leave anything behind when I die because I do not want any sex haver to benefit from my death so I am going to spend every last penny that I have before I go. I got quite a bit of money to burn thru.

Yes yes yes.

Well I got a fat bank account that I'm burning thru as fast as I can before I kill myself on my 30th birthday. This is my last year alive and I am copemaxxing to the best of my ability. I do not want to leave anything behind when I die because I do not want any sex haver to benefit from my death so I am going to spend every last penny that I have before I go. I got quite a bit of money to burn thru.
I feel sorry but it confirms it. You have a shit load of money but no will to live cause whats the point of all this material wealth when you're fucking empty inside. Did you atleast think of thirdworldmaxxing? Even a relationship built on your money sounds more fulfulling than dying alone

I feel sorry but it confirms it. You have a shit load of money but no will to live cause whats the point of all this material wealth when you're fucking empty inside. Did you atleast think of thirdworldmaxxing? Even a relationship built on your money sounds more fulfulling than dying alone
No. Better incel than cuck. I'm not going to lower myself by fucking some 3rd world gook. I have my dignity and pride and I will die with it. I refuse to betabuxx. I would rather be miserable and keep all of the money to myself than to spend it on some narcissistic hole who did nothing to deserve it.

Also betabuxxing will not fill the hole in your life. The only way to fill your life is to be Chad and have women lusting after you just for existing and having everyone wanting to be your friend just because what a "great"(good looking) guy you are. Money can't buy that.

However being a richcel is infinitely better than being a poorcel. I have all of the comforts and copes of life. You can copemaxx by saying that your life would be better if you betabuxx with your hard-earned money for some whore who only cares about your money. I'm not going to do that.

Both

Videogames is the only thing I'm good at and like dedicate my time into.

Wtf how do you have the money
Been searching for shitty 1660 for three months and I'm not paying double msrp

Wtf how do you have the money
Been searching for shitty 1660 for three months and I'm not paying double msrp
Don't buy a shitty 1660, that's a 2 year old graphics card. Nvidia is releasing 3050ti soon. If you're gonna pay double MSRP then get the most recent card you can possibly get.

Funny because I sold my gtx 1080 for $500... Which is the original price that I paid for it 5 years ago. GPU prices are crazy right now!

Cope , with alcohol / Drugs it becomes even better

Don't buy a shitty 1660, that's a 2 year old graphics card. Nvidia is releasing 3050ti soon. If you're gonna pay double MSRP then get the most recent card you can possibly get.

Funny because I sold my gtx 1080 for $500... Which is the original price that I paid for it 5 years ago. GPU prices are crazy right now!
I have a GTX 1060 and it is enough. Not playing AAA titles anyway.

Fuck throwing money at Jewish companies.

I have a GTX 1060 and it is enough. Not playing AAA titles anyway.

Fuck throwing money at Jewish companies.
brutal. do you play at 1080p and 60hz?

I have 2540x1440p monitor at 144hz so I want to be able to drive AAA games at ultra settings at that framerate.

Which is ironic because I don't play AAA games... XD... But like I said earlier, I am just burning all of my cash on copes before I kill myself.

brutal. do you play at 1080p and 60hz?

I have 2540x1440p monitor at 144hz so I want to be able to drive AAA games at ultra settings at that framerate.

Which is ironic because I don't play AAA games... XD... But like I said earlier, I am just burning all of my cash on copes before I kill myself.
Yes I have a 50" TV on which I play all my games. 1080p exclusively and of course 60fps.

And yes I'm the same. I just hedonism-maxx and play as much video games and drink before I die in a few years.

I rarely play anymore, and when I do, its usually games like realm of the mad God, or genshin impact. Games where I can put my headphones on and listen to audible or creepypastas while gaming.

Nowadays I'd rather draw or do programming, and I find myself feeling like gaming is a waste of time I could be using learning or progressing in one of my hobbies.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Both but as time progress it just keeps on leaning towards the second one.

Yes I have a 50" TV on which I play all my games. 1080p exclusively and of course 60fps.

And yes I'm the same. I just hedonism-maxx and play as much video games and drink before I die in a few years.
4k is the true Jewish resolution. You could be gaming on that with a rtx 3090 and you'd be lucky if you can play AAA games at that resolution for 2 years max until you'd need to upgrade your GPU.

1080p is the true budget resolution... You can game on that resolution with a 6+ year old graphics card at high settings no problem(unless you want higher than 60hz)

1440p is like the compromise resolution. Not as blurry as 1080p but not as hard to drive as 4k.

No, nobody has a gun to my head forcing me to play them. I play them to cope but I am not a big gamer as I used to be sadly

I used to play ''by force'' back when I was younger and played shitty grinding games by doing chores for hours and weeks just to get a shitty item. Nowadays I avoid those games. I'm not interested in games at all because they are shit, and the few games I'm interested in are incomplete and behind a snail pace development.

A combination of both. Genuinely addicted to games like Counter Strike, but I willingly play and love older PC games from 1993-2010.

I dont enjoy games anymore, whenever I play its cause am bored / want to get an achievement

I dont have a choice,I have to buy whatever there is available,the current shortage+I live in a poorer country means that 3050ti will come even slower than for you

I dont have a choice,I have to buy whatever there is available,the current shortage+I live in a poorer country means that 3050ti will come even slower than for you
Brutal

Do you have a console?

Brutal

Do you have a console?
No I dont ,only a shitty pc with a 1050ti
Why kill yourself tho?
I once was very close to doing it,but I decided that if people mass reject me then I will be a fucking parasite to society
For some time I didnt pay any public transport tickets and stole from gas stations and grocery stores
I stopped after almost getting caught twice stealing

You just need to find some hardcore cope

Last edited:
Why kill yourself tho?
I once was very close to doing it,but I decided that if people mass reject me then I will be a fucking parasite to society
For some time I didnt pay any public transport tickets and stole from gas stations and grocery stores
I stopped after almost getting caught twice stealing
There is no point in existing in this reality anymore. I am killing myself.

There is no point in existing in this reality anymore. I am killing myself.
If you decided on it,no one has the right to stop you.
Just give me your graphics card on the way out :forcedsmile:

If you decided on it,no one has the right to stop you.
Just give me your graphics card on the way out :forcedsmile:
Sure, post your address here in this thread and I'll send it right to you. :feelsYall: