Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone remember Eurasian Tiger?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
This is the thread on lolcow where he was doxxed: https://lolcow.farm/ot/res/204719.html

If you don't know most of the posters there are roasties and they all mock him for his looks and ricecels in general jfl. This is the true face of huhwhite women, ethnics beware :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Rice

Of course, his comics were unforgettable. And fuck w*men.

Yeah,people on /pol/ thought he was the one behind the BLACKED threads.

What's lolcow?

He mogs me so hard, yet they completely trash him for his looks.

Did he have any luck with noodles?

His comics are good descriptions or harsh reality.

Btw he mogs me hard.

yeah he was the original mod of r/hapas, and the creator of redpill comics and blackpill comics, he was hilarious tbh.

Rumor is that he was also Tyger on sluthate and puahate, and was the one that made ER go ER

I must say today is the first day that I have seen this guy. and I remember listening to him all the time back in 2017 when I went into deep depression mode.

I was always lonely but this guy made me realize how over it was because of the brutal racepill he was spitting. I went into deep dark depression. Let me just say it was extremely bad.

The sad part about that reply from one of the roasties you posted is that it is dead on true. Even fat white landwhale foids don't want us.

We are all around repulsive to foids. Very much the same way non-Black men don't even consider black females whatsoever.

Here are the comments (btw they sound like what whitecels would say, not so much foids would say):

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205198>>205199>>205203>>205737

>>205196
Persephone is pretty sub par looks wise. Apparently she was rejected by a Russian and a Greek ex on account of her being, you know, insane.

What a surprise the only men thirsty enough to put up with her shit (clinically neurotic, crazy, making videos about wanting a cuckolding relationship) are Asian men.

A race of bottom feeders.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 204839>>204841

>>204824
I dunno he looks pretty Asian to me, but you're right, he's ugly af.

Buddy seems to have crazy delusions of grandeur, too. I'd bet that's also turning off women.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205141>>205147

You know 99.9% of Asians don't look like plastic Korean pop music icons right?

Most of them look pretty similar to him actually.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205147>>205446

>>205141
Dude looks Russian or Kazakh or something.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205206

>>205204
Can't speak for Greeks but Asian dudes are very different from what your ordinary Italian or Spanish girl would consider an attractive man.

That's the exact reason she goes on YouTube I'd imagine. Literally no one cares about "having an Asian boyfriend" outside of weeb circles in North America that exist exclusively online anyway.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205519

What a clusterfuck that whole Asian American subreddit/online "activism" scene is.

Glad I never fell for the Asian guys are cute meme, despite being an insufferable weeb.

AMWF couples are so cringe inducing that they even make Yumi King and her partner look vaguely normal by comparison.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205602>>205605

>>205578
They care because they live in America and see Asian-American women dating white men all the time. Makes them really salty and hateful. They could just move to Asia where bottom tier-looking men also get some pussy. Idk why they stay in America if they hate "wmaf couples" and the dating scene supposedly discriminates against them.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205605>>205611

>>205602
Yeah that's what I get, they already have countries where they are 99.9% of the population and non-Koreans/Chinese have next to no institutional or legal rights. Why not just move there? It's sort of the same with America and Europe. I get why Europeans are pissed off with mass immigration, because that's their actual homelands, but America has always been a land of immigration.

You can't expect to move to a place like America and not have at least some mixing basically. Asian men honestly seem like giant babies sometimes.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205611

>>205605
Life might actually be shittier for these guys in Asian countries though, as Asian Americans. Because they look Asian, if they break any social codes or speak oddly, they will be ostracized by a lot of people (many people in Asian countries have a difficult time grasping the concept of "Asian American" or "Asian _____(insert another non-Asian country here)).

Even though foreigners in general have few rights unless they gain permanent residency or dual citizenship (depending on the country), at least obviously non-Asian foreigners are expected to not speak the language perfectly, to not follow all social order etc. Basically if you are a native English speaker and learn even 1 sentence in the local language you will be praised if you aren't Asian (race). If you are a native English speaker but look similar to the locals, you'll be seen as a weirdo if you forget even 1 sentence. Plus, these guys are weird anyway. It's hard to imagine them having an easier time in an Asian country…

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205734

>>205732
(Not to defend Asian men btw, the only people worse than Tendies are the /r/aznidentity, /r/asianmasculinity, nextshark reading, Eddie Huang watching crowd).

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205757>>205758>>205835

>>205756
>russian looking

Please don't insult Russians.

>"women reject me because i look Asian"

It is partly his personality, but all women have a preference for their own group on the whole. It sounds shitty to say but women who have a powerful preference for Asian men tend to be… abnormal. Just look at /pt/.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205762>>205764>>205772

>>205761
I find non-white male white worship weird. Do we really seem that much "kinder" than their own women? I can point ET in the direction of several white girls in my family who have made jokes about asian men's appearance, penis size etc in the past.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205763

>>205759
hahahahaha this holy nice notice

>>205760
yeah they are equally white worshipping i guess. but the difference is asian women get white men because they can fit into a beauty standard of being "small" and "feminine" but asian men cannot fit into the white standard of masculine beauty.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205767>>205768

>>205764
>to date someone they genuinely like and won't get a status boost out of.

Yeah but if you look at AMWF tags, the girls involved do feel like they're getting a status boost in the sense they're dating someone generally considered undesirable, and as a result they have a "holier than thou" mentality about it all. In fact that's Persephone's whole schtick to begin with, and it's something other WFs in such relationships do as well.

>obviously amongst weeb circles that's not gonna be the case.

Tbh outside of those same "weeb circles" Asian men aren't going to have much luck to begin with.

My advice would be to ask other Asian girls out. 90% of these men don't even seem to bother considering women of their race as viable romantic partners to begin with so it just… baffles me that they have the audacity to complain about it in the first place.

Purely on large numbers and averages, there's never going to be a point in history where White women prefer Asian men to White men.

Last edited:
I must say today is the first day that I have seen this guy. and I remember listening to him all the time back in 2017 when I went into deep depression mode.

I was always lonely but this guy made me realize how over it was because of the brutal racepill he was spitting. I went into deep dark depression. Let me just say it was extremely bad.

The sad part about that reply from one of the roasties you posted is that it is dead on true. Even fat white landwhale foids don't want us.

We are all around repulsive to foids. Very much the same way non-Black men don't even consider black females whatsoever.

Here are the comments:

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205198>>205199>>205203>>205737

>>205196
Persephone is pretty sub par looks wise. Apparently she was rejected by a Russian and a Greek ex on account of her being, you know, insane.

What a surprise the only men thirsty enough to put up with her shit (clinically neurotic, crazy, making videos about wanting a cuckolding relationship) are Asian men.

A race of bottom feeders.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 204839>>204841

>>204824
I dunno he looks pretty Asian to me, but you're right, he's ugly af.

Buddy seems to have crazy delusions of grandeur, too. I'd bet that's also turning off women.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205141>>205147

You know 99.9% of Asians don't look like plastic Korean pop music icons right?

Most of them look pretty similar to him actually.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205147>>205446

>>205141
Dude looks Russian or Kazakh or something.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205206

>>205204
Can't speak for Greeks but Asian dudes are very different from what your ordinary Italian or Spanish girl would consider an attractive man.

That's the exact reason she goes on YouTube I'd imagine. Literally no one cares about "having an Asian boyfriend" outside of weeb circles in North America that exist exclusively online anyway.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205519

What a clusterfuck that whole Asian American subreddit/online "activism" scene is.

Glad I never fell for the Asian guys are cute meme, despite being an insufferable weeb.

AMWF couples are so cringe inducing that they even make Yumi King and her partner look vaguely normal by comparison.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205602>>205605

>>205578
They care because they live in America and see Asian-American women dating white men all the time. Makes them really salty and hateful. They could just move to Asia where bottom tier-looking men also get some pussy. Idk why they stay in America if they hate "wmaf couples" and the dating scene supposedly discriminates against them.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205605>>205611

>>205602
Yeah that's what I get, they already have countries where they are 99.9% of the population and non-Koreans/Chinese have next to no institutional or legal rights. Why not just move there? It's sort of the same with America and Europe. I get why Europeans are pissed off with mass immigration, because that's their actual homelands, but America has always been a land of immigration.

You can't expect to move to a place like America and not have at least some mixing basically. Asian men honestly seem like giant babies sometimes.

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205611

>>205605
Life might actually be shittier for these guys in Asian countries though, as Asian Americans. Because they look Asian, if they break any social codes or speak oddly, they will be ostracized by a lot of people (many people in Asian countries have a difficult time grasping the concept of "Asian American" or "Asian _____(insert another non-Asian country here)).

Even though foreigners in general have few rights unless they gain permanent residency or dual citizenship (depending on the country), at least obviously non-Asian foreigners are expected to not speak the language perfectly, to not follow all social order etc. Basically if you are a native English speaker and learn even 1 sentence in the local language you will be praised if you aren't Asian (race). If you are a native English speaker but look similar to the locals, you'll be seen as a weirdo if you forget even 1 sentence. Plus, these guys are weird anyway. It's hard to imagine them having an easier time in an Asian country…

Anonymous 3 years ago No. 205734

>>205732
(Not to defend Asian men btw, the only people worse than Tendies are the /r/aznidentity, /r/asianmasculinity, nextshark reading, Eddie Huang watching crowd).
I find it kinda suspicious how they all bash ricecels and defend white men (there's a point in a related thread where they talk about former china sexpat sub r/ccj and its offshoot r/caucasianchinese and they claim it's "a sub for white expats to make fun of themselves and culturally insensitive chinese", just lol). Makes me think some of them might actually be white males or noodlewhores because I just don't think females of other races even care enough about Asian men to go out of their way bashing us especially while defending white men. If they're bitter enough to post on edgy forums like that they usually bash men of their own race first like the roasties on r/fds :feelshaha:

Nah I don’t remember this person I must be to much of a greycel

I find it kinda suspicious how they all bash ricecels and defend white men (there's a point in a related thread where they talk about former china sexpat sub r/ccj and its offshoot r/caucasianchinese and they claim it's "a sub for white expats to make fun of themselves and culturally insensitive chinese", just lol). Makes me think some of them might actually be white males or noodlewhores because I just don't think females of other races even care enough about Asian men to go out of their way bashing us especially while defending white men. If they're bitter enough to post on edgy forums like that they usually bash men of their own race first like the roasties on r/fds :feelshaha:
You know how ugly foids are on r/fds? I can't even imagine what foids on that shit stain forum looks like.

Did he have any luck with noodles?
he had a damn kid (with a noodle) and that werido Revengestar lusting after him for a time, so he's no incel

Its visible he isnt full Asian. Dude is goodlooking, nothing special but above average. Its always the ugliest females that call men ugly because they think gigachads from books and tv series are real.

I will forever be glad I'm not a gook:smonk: Literal hell on earth.

E4B 17XVIAET4wg