Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone remember this fucking hilarious thread?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I remember this hilarious thread that was just titled “Almost accidentally went ER today.”

The OP was talking about how he was sk high that while he was pulling out of the Subway parking lot he accidentally accelerated forwards instead of backing out and he crashed into Subway destroying the glass and just causing half of the wall to collapse and knocking over a shit ton of tables and the register.

The cashier told him that since Subway has insurance he’s basically guaranteed to face no criminal charges but it was hilarious since if anyone was sitting there he would have accidentally gone ER

As every day passes my insatiable thirst for violence is stronger, I just want to eviscerate normies and see them drowning in their own blood

As every day passes my insatiable thirst for violence is stronger, I just want to eviscerate normies and see them drowning in their own blood
My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

I do hope the subway is ok

Last edited:
I remember this hilarious thread that was just titled “Almost accidentally went ER today.”

The OP was talking about how he was sk high that while he was pulling out of the Subway parking lot he accidentally accelerated forwards instead of backing out and he crashed into Subway destroying the glass and just causing half of the wall to collapse and knocking over a shit ton of tables and the register.

The cashier told him that since Subway has insurance he’s basically guaranteed to face no criminal charges but it was hilarious since if anyone was sitting there he would have accidentally gone ER
Usually the insurance company would want the perpetrator to pay for the damages.