Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone recommend any ps2 games for a zoomer?

• Thread starter Trannydestroyer
  • Start date
Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I got an emulator and tried getting into ps2 games because everyone says how good ps2 games were and so far the games I have played have been meh I didn't like it only game I liked was Ratchet and Clank maybe it's nostalgia thing

The greatest game of all time metal gear solid 3 snake eater was trash imo I didn't like the controls, the third person view and it felt clunky

Depends what genre you like

Grand theft Auto San Andreas

Def jam fight for NY, urban reign, digimon rumble arena 2, bully, tenchu, Freedom Fighters, altered beast
Sounds cool I'll look into it

story driven

Fahrenheit Dvd Spanish custom cdcovers cc front

The PS2 version of spider-man 2 is considered good

Tenchu wrath of heaven

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

The simpsons hit and run is a very zoomer game. I recently completed it for the first time. It is easy when you know all of the shortcuts.

The simpsons hit and run is a very zoomer game. I recently completed it for the first time. It is easy when you know all of the shortcuts.
Yeah that was on my list looks good

Not sure if you're into sci-fi RPG stuff but if you are I'd recommend all 3 Xenosaga games and Rogue Galaxy.

pretty much all of the ps 2 games were bangers so it's hard to go wrong. My favorite where Ace combat 4,5,and zero, Monster hunter 1 and 2, midnight club 3, Devil may cry 3, god of war, bully, GTA San Andreas, and Shadow of the Colossus.

Not sure if you're into sci-fi RPG stuff but if you are I'd recommend all 3 Xenosaga games and Rogue Galaxy.
Yeah I liked Sci fi stuff I will look into it

Yeah I liked Sci fi stuff I will look into it
Be sure to have something to eat during Xenosaga cut-scenes, sometimes they can take their time but they're worth it. Let me know your opinion on first one when you've finished it.

Shin Megami Tensei 3 is really good

I got an emulator and tried getting into ps2 games because everyone says how good ps2 games were and so far the games I have played have been meh I didn't like it only game I liked was Ratchet and Clank maybe it's nostalgia thing

The greatest game of all time metal gear solid 3 snake eater was trash imo I didn't like the controls, the third person view and it felt clunky
most games don't age well in the gameplay.

The Tony hawk games are fun like American wasteland and project 8

Drakengard, Persona 4.

Time splitter two, the getaway, half life, gladiator sword of vengeance, Red fraction, Mace griffin bounty hunter, Final fantasy x

I loved Dark Cloud, never found or played another game like it. (If anyone can recommend a similar game please do). Dark cloud 2 also is supposed to be really good.

Ico and shadow of the colossus are supposedly classics, never played them though

I know Gran Turismo are Sony exclusives, and the ones on PS2 (GT3 and GT4) are very good ones.
Based

Most ps2 games aged like shit and are completely obsolete. The gamecube was the superior console

Urban chaos gta vice city onimusha games (2,3 and 4 first one was not good) hitman blood money spartan total warrior etc there are a lot

Most ps2 games aged like shit and are completely obsolete. The gamecube was the superior console
True felt like I would have enjoyed these games back then

Star wars bounty hunter, twisted metal