Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone on a weight loss journey?

I am but I'm doing terrible now. I started at 210 and I'm now down to 185 but I'm plateauing. I lack any motivation to lose weight now because I'll still be 5'3''

I am but I'm doing terrible now. I started at 210 and I'm now down to 185 but I'm plateauing. I lack any motivation to lose weight now because I'll still be 5'3''
From 210 to 185 congrats :feelsautistic:. Don’t be down about being short. Just show them your pERsonality.

me. started in feb at around 103kg. now around 80kg. i plan to finish at 73 at christmas.

Yeah me. Now it's gone to shit though.

Still doing or attempting it.

Yeah me. Now it's gone to shit though.

Still doing or attempting it.
Have you tried drinking coffee (just black)?For me it helps stop the craving for junk food and eating in general.

Yeah i'm eating 1000-1300 cals per day with intermittent fasting and lifting weights plus 3-4 hours biking a week.

Going good but exhausting. I've been cutting for months and have lost at least 4% body fat.

I think this will be my last week cutting mostly because i'm sick of it then i'm gonna try to build some muscle.

Yes, atm at 85 kgs, trying to get down to 75

From 210 to 185 congrats :feelsautistic:. Don’t be down about being short. Just show them your pERsonality.
I wish I could lose more weight but I need SOME food cope. I feel like I'm cursed with fatness. I'm mad my old self let go this much.

Yes. I measure everything I eat with a scale these days and journal it. I'm on full blown keto at 20% caloric deficit. I gymcel 6 days a week; 4 days lifting and 2 days cardio. I bought a bike use it everywhere I go. Been going strong 3 months now. Very recommend.

Been a fat slob for too long. It's time to turn barbarian.
C218ebae1a83d66681ea2b2c996318f8  frazetta frank conan the barbarian

Have you tried drinking coffee (just black)?For me it helps stop the craving for junk food and eating in general.

Yeah. I need to up my appetitie suppressants tbh.

Yeah i'm eating 1000-1300 cals per day with intermittent fasting and lifting weights plus 3-4 hours biking a week.

Going good but exhausting. I've been cutting for months and have lost at least 4% body fat.

I think this will be my last week cutting mostly because i'm sick of it then i'm gonna try to build some muscle.

I've been doing 1500 calories & trying to do 1 hr of walking every day.

i've been a skinny lankletcel for long, i'm glad to have put on some weight recently (Was >18 BMI by the end of 2017)

I am twinkmaxxed boyo. 65kg at 181cm and 20.5 inch bideltoid.

I wish I could lose more weight but I need SOME food cope. I feel like I'm cursed with fatness. I'm mad my old self let go this much.
Try drinking good amounts of coffee without any creamer or sugar. Also drinks lots of water. It makes me stop craving food. Hopefully this advice works on everyone else.

240>200 from june to september
Not that it helped me in any way

being fat is good

you have this hope that maybe underneath all that fat good bone structure lies, happened to my morbidly obese friend from HS, he used to watch anime and play dota all day, then he lost weight and boom he is now an 8/10 chadlite

Try drinking good amounts of coffee without any creamer or sugar. Also drinks lots of water. It makes me stop craving food. Hopefully this advice works on everyone else.
I don't eat because I'm hungry though I eat for the sugar and dopamine rush. I eat when I am full and/or sick because I want flavor. Food is the only thing I have in life.

being fat is good

you have this hope that maybe underneath all that fat good bone structure lies, happened to my morbidly obese friend from HS, he used to watch anime and play dota all day, then he lost weight and boom he is now an 8/10 chadlite
tfw I used to gymcel and I still looked like shit :feelsrope:

I am but instead of losing weight I am getting more and more fat.

what you lose in width, you gain in height

I am plateauing around the 170s at 5'4. Try kettle bells, you wont lose a significant amount of weight but it will start toning your body and you will lose inches your core.

Yeah. I need to up my appetitie suppressants tbh.

I've been doing 1500 calories & trying to do 1 hr of walking every day.

Coffee is good. Nicotine spray works really well too but nicotine is very addictive so be careful. I'm not the addictive type so I don't worry about using it when I need it. If I'm bored and just starving to eat I might do 1-2 nicotine sprays. I do that 1-2 times a week on the hard days.