Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion the biggest truecels are not on this forum

yezhi

yezhi

Recruit
★★
the biggest truecels wouldn't be able read/write due to mental conditions and would't be able to access internet without assistance. anyone here claiming to be the the biggest truecel is delusional.

They don't count.
Imo truecels are the lowest of the low who are actually able and have interesting in dating/sex

Trucel is by face you retard

so a 6'3 NT guy can be truecel just bc of his face is what you're saying
Absolutely. Blops2cel is 6'4" and he only gets affection when he faps to Lightning.

as long as they're white , they can't be trucels

I know a truecel who probably wouldn't ever want to associate with incels. It's quite sad.

He's my age and still buys toys and other nerdy stuff, still lives with his parents.

I agree because people you see here are mostly first worlders with internet connection. The actual number of truecels in the world is likely 10x the userbase here.

I agree because people you see here are mostly first worlders with internet connection. The actual number of truecels in the world is likely 10x the userbase here.
Most people nowadays have internet connection, its not as much of a luxury as it used to be

Most people nowadays have internet connection, its not as much of a luxury as it used to be
true, but I'm talking about those who need assistance due to disabilities that cannot communicate verbally or through internet

true, but I'm talking about those who need assistance due to disabilities that cannot communicate verbally or through internet
I guess, but most incels are incel in denial anyway

the biggest truecels wouldn't be able read/write due to mental conditions and would't be able to access internet without assistance. anyone here claiming to be the the biggest truecel is delusional.
Aight I’m the biggest truecel whos got enough iq points to write on here

1000x

I know a truecel who probably wouldn't ever want to associate with incels. It's quite sad.

He's my age and still buys toys and other nerdy stuff, still lives with his parents.
brutal

Joined Friday at 5:53 PM = didnt read