Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Debunking a clever bluepill argument

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I received a message from a bluepiller on YouTube. He told me I shouldn't tell ugly men to give up on finding a girlfriend. He also said that it's like telling an obese person to give up on losing weight just because most people fail to lose weight. Here is why this argument is wrong.

First of all, any obese person can lose weight. Losing weight is a very long process, if you are obese and you are persistent in eating less calories and exercising on a daily basis, it is guaranteed that you will lose weight because when you eat less calories, excess fat in your body is burned, this is a basic biology.

And not all ugly guys have the ability to ascend. Improving yourself is also a long process like losing weight, however, improving yourself doesn't guarantee a girlfriend. On top of that, it's highly unlikely for an ugly guy to ascend in 2024 unless he becomes a celebrity, rich, or he is lucky to meet a woman who values personality over looks which is nearly impossible because they are extremely rare.

Why do you care about what bluepillers think ?

What would you accomplish by convincing him ?

Logic whenever I see you post I always imagine the guy in your avi typing the things you say lmaoo.

I received a message from a bluepiller on YouTube. He told me I shouldn't tell ugly men to give up on finding a girlfriend. He also said that it's like telling an obese person to give up on losing weight just because most people fail to lose weight. Here is why this argument is wrong.

First of all, any obese person can lose weight. Losing weight is a very long process, if you are obese and you are persistent in eating less calories and exercising on a daily basis, it is guaranteed that you will lose weight because when you eat less calories, excess fat in your body is burned, this is a basic biology.

And not all ugly guys have the ability to ascend. Improving yourself is also a long process like losing weight, however, improving yourself doesn't guarantee a girlfriend. On top of that, it's highly unlikely for an ugly guy to ascend in 2024 unless he becomes a celebrity, rich, or he is lucky to meet a woman who values personality over looks which is nearly impossible because they are extremely rare.
not even a clever bluepill argument tbh, whenever i first read that statement i instantly thought of the exact thing you just said.

suifuel for philosophercels
Lol, I'm not white, I'm brown. And my name is logic because I say a lot things that are logical :hax:

Even if they theoretically ascend, its as betabux who eventually gets cucked one way or another.

That's not even a clever argument. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard :feelskek:

That's not even a clever argument. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard :feelskek:
Fr, who’s this “bluepiller on Youtube” that’s probably just some random normie who doesn’t even have a following lol, who cares what he thinks?