Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i have lost weight from 145kg to 137kg since January

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
i started my weightless journey on january 30th and today i am 137kg... i am 5'11 so yeah i am still very far from object and yes i am aware that most of what i have lost is water weight but i would still like to see is progress

Fucking Christ, you're the shitskin version of @LesscoBlob. How did you even get that fat. Did you steal most of curryland's food supply?

Congrats, brocel!

Fucking Christ, you're the shitskin version of @LesscoBlob. How did you even get that fat. Did you steal most of curryland's food supply?
:feelskek:

I'm 100kg... My highest weight was 118...

Congratulations OP

Last edited:
I was 68.5kg with the height of 193cm before i started gymmaxing, and now im 73.5kg, but im stuck at this weight in some reason(suifuel).

I gained weight really fast when i just started gymmaxing. Over 1 kg per month, but now im stuck on 73.5kg for 2 months, and cant move on, and as ive read this weight is still extremely underweight for my height.

Congrats brocel.

Congrats dude! You can also try supplementing Synephrine to aid you with burning off the fat. It also acts as an appetite surpessor.

i started my weightless journey on january 30th and today i am 137kg... i am 5'11 so yeah i am still very far from object and yes i am aware that most of what i have lost is water weight but i would still like to see is progress
I am also on a weight loss journey.

But I am losing 6kgs a month. I am at 91 right now, started last month at 98.

I have developed an Auschwitz diet which works very well. High protein in-take diet with low calories of under 1,000 a day. Lots of water too.

The Auschwitz diet will help me accomplish my goals of 10% bodyfat and a kg of around 65-70 at 5'10.

Do fatcels really have a small penis?

Good stuff brocel!

Nice. Keep on keeping on!

I was 68.5kg with the height of 193cm before i started gymmaxing, and now im 73.5kg, but im stuck at this weight in some reason(suifuel).

I gained weight really fast when i just started gymmaxing. Over 1 kg per month, but now im stuck on 73.5kg for 2 months, and cant move on, and as ive read this weight is still extremely underweight for my height.
kys as soon as possible

Congrats brocel. Keep working on losing weight. Hopefully, you have a chad jawline hiding underneath, and you can ascend.

I once lost weight to the point where I was almost below 100kg. I was able to do so because I had been paying a guy monthly to check my progress, track my calories for me, and tell me what to eat. When he was gone, so was my motivation and now I am at the heaviest I have ever been.

Without reading your post, I predict that something similar will happen to you too.

The annual probability of a morbidly obese person reaching normal weight is 1 in 1290. I don't mean to demotivate you, you will likely lose motivation without me telling you this anyway, but your changes are improbable.