Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone notice how every "new normal" is always in the down direction?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Polyamrous relationships, chads chading down 4 points, landwhales dating fit guys being the new normal?

Being in debt and having a degree with a shitty job, new normal. Getting zero matches on tinder and women having zero physical interest in. New normal for non-chads.

Fuck

Yeah, it feels like we’re heading towards a shitshow.

as the life gets better for rasties, all else gets worse

As long as people are willing to conform to these new normal's and are discouraged from going against the status quo due to social outcasting and cancelling, then shit will just keep getting worse. western culture is dying a death from a thousand cuts.

We will degenerate to nothing as another more dominant force will overcome us. There is no redemption for humanity, or at least certain societies. It needs to be wiped clean and document what happened, it's consequence, and how we don't need to do those filthy things again.

Drug addiction in men, new normal

Just wait until they get into bestiality, THATS when shit’s gonna get real

nothing ever gets better, only worse

We will degenerate to nothing as another more dominant force will overcome us. There is no redemption for humanity, or at least certain societies. It needs to be wiped clean and document what happened, it's consequence, and how we don't need to do those filthy things again.

i hate the west so much

Some one needs to stop this and just destroy the society and system.

It's a return to primal tribalism. As women became the focus of soyciety, humanity collectively appealed to their lower intelligence and reptile-brained hedonism.

It's a grim world out there, no denying that(unless you're flat out fucking delusional aka normies). I can't wait for it to all end tbh.

each year will continue to be a downwards spiral to sub5 men
while females and chads flourish

Cucks have made it a womans world.We need simps to die out to see some positive changes

I disagree, Chads and foids hold just as much blame.
Foids are just acting naturally,that's why they need to be controlled.It's simps who gave them rights and freedom,media is to blame too since it's been pushing the degeneracy.

Chads are just the players,if they can't get an 8/10 they will take a 6/10.Don't hate the player hate the game

Simps are the worst scum because they're responsible more than any other group for the crap we're in, but chads and foids shouldn't get a free pass if their behavior is shitty. To look at it another way, I wouldn't automatically hate someone who was born into a rich family just for wanting to enjoy the rich lifestyle, but if he flaunted his wealth and rubbed it in people's faces I'd hate him, and if he acted like he earned his station in life instead of admitting he was born with unearned privilege I'd hate him even more. Same with chads and foids who rub things in our faces or act like they actually earned shit.

Everything past 2012 just seems unreal tbh.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back