Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone looking forward to the WORLD CUP

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
This one is probably more interesting for Eurocels since everyone loves football (or "soccer" for amerifags) here.
I'm a huge Germany fan and I honestly can't wait, I've been looking forward for the last months and tomorrow it finally starts. It's real lifefuel for me to be able to watch all the games and even go to some public viewing games. Sure it will be full with normaloids but it will still be fun if we win.
Hopefully we can defend our title this year
BTFO France, BTFO Portugal, BTFO Brasil, BTFO Italy

I don't since everyone will talk about it here in Germany and it's virtually omnipresent. I will probably just watch the semifinals / finals because my family will indirectly force me to watch it.

Fuck no I hate mainstream sports

Same here. Potent lifefuel for once.

If you enjoy all the rich chads running on the pitch and all the staycies who just watch the games only because they want to fuck one of these chads... I dont enjoy it so I wont watch a single game!

I don't since everyone will talk about it here in Germany and it's virtually omnipresent. I will probably just watch the semifinals / finals because my family will indirectly force me to watch it.

Im also from germany and I hate the world cup

Sports is a good cope imho and gives me something non-personal to talk to work normies about. Will probably watch the evening & weekend games whilst gymcelling at home.

I do find sports more blackpilling now that I've gotten older and like 80% of the players are younger than me :(