Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone like me became addicted to saying "Cope" and start saying it IRL ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I find myself sometimes saying Cope to people IRL, forgetting that i'm not in incels.is anymore.

My Uncle was talking about how males should focus in their studies when they are young instead of focusing on women when young, as women love successfull and older men and dislike immature young unemployed men. And i said "COPE", he didn't understand what i'm saying (he was speaking in Arabic).

When I am on incels.is browsing and saw a cope topic I say out loud "cope"
I also laugh when I see "it's over" statements outside of incels.is online or offline because it reminds me of incel slangs.

C O P E
O
P
E

When I am on incels.is browsing and saw a cope topic I say out loud "cope"
I also laugh when I see "it's over" statements outside of incels.is online or offline because it reminds me of incel slangs.

It's over.

Not only cope, many other terms aswell.

I find myself sometimes saying Cope to people IRL, forgetting that i'm not in incels.is anymore.

My Uncle was talking about how males should focus in their studies when they are young instead of focusing on women when young, as women love successfull and older men and dislike immature young unemployed men. And i said "COPE", he didn't understand what i'm saying (he was speaking in Arabic).
@incelman

My mind repeats "it's over" a lot, better than the rest of shit it gives me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back