Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone know any good cuss words for Middle Class libtards and far left arty types In the United Cuckdown?

GigaUbermensch

GigaUbermensch

Cope or rope
Although I enjoy the usual hate speech in regards race and gender on these sites, one thing strikingly absent is the lack of vicious hurty words that can make posh art fags cry. I live in a seaside town in the UK which used to be notorious areas for low income, desperation and fighting. People often wore tracksuits carried a can of larger and walked about toothless with Staffordshire terrier dogs.

Buuuuuuut recently!!! the last 7 years or so the demographic has been changing , Margate has been experiencing gentrification! Fashionistas from London who vote mass migration have found they can no longer afford to live there (go figure) so they came to my shit hole neighbourhood to get on the property ladder on the cheap and open art fag establishments like coffee shops or vegan delicatessens. It’s basically Portland now for any confederates reading this. I have to walk past their gay pointless shops or their degenerate art galleries and vomit at their constant virtue signalling (right now it‘s Palestinian flags)

so what I want to know is does anyone else hate this class of people? After all since they moved in my black landlord as jacked up the rent £200! and their relative wealth compared to mine has further doomed me to inceldom Inshallah! What I really want to do is run them outta town but I need vile words that hit them where it hurts to do it! I know the basics like Soyboys or
Tofu eaters
or diversity cucks etc
but I’m Sure my fellow incel droogies know harder viler stuff? Here is A picture of the sort of vile art foids I talking about.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-l...9a565d2e55681085f430fda1bfaa4389&searchtype=0

Luckily they are so easily triggered so you don't need to try hard. Even the mildest insults have a 50% attack bonua against them.

Nigger is the "devil" word. Speaking it literally summons Satan. Also look for whatever acceptance movement they are in and call them out.
Fat acceptance= fatass
LGBT acceptance = troon, tranny, "you will never be a man etc"
Diversity = nigger, cracker, spic, chink whatever insult their race are

Luckily they are so easily triggered so you don't need to try hard. Even the mildest insults have a 50% attack bonua against them.
True they are triggered by microaggressions so maybe I should just casually use the wrong pronoun on purpose, like go up to a foid during one of their cultural events and Say “oi geezer ! outside naaaaaw”!

True they are triggered by microaggressions so maybe I should just casually use the wrong pronoun on purpose, like go up to a foid during one of their cultural events and Say “oi geezer ! outside naaaaaw”!
If you don't know their gender, just call them "it" lol

Thing
White oppresionist
White privileged
Nazi
Troon
Fag

I dunno, just accuse them of the stuff they supposedly are opposed to.

Thing
White oppresionist
White privileged
white privileged angle yes love it thank you didn’t think of that call dem oppressors and colonisers and shit!

white privileged angle yes love it thank you didn’t think of that call dem oppressors and colonisers and shit!
Hilarity ensues as they can't disprove it & plays into their white guilt brainwashing heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back