Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone into crypto gaming?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I'm trying out My Neighbor Alice right now. Its cool. Its just a mindless metaverse simulation game to immerse myself in.

You can build on your own plot of land and trade/buy stuff.

This crypto NFT crap is cool. There is a crypto running app as well where you can earn tokens by walking/running.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g7bNsCZAk8

How much you have to play to make like 20$

gay and retarded

gay and retarded
not all of us like FPS horror shooters or GTA6

Nothing wrong with games that have you mindlessly exploring, farming, and grinding to kill time.

Nothing wrong with games that have you mindlessly exploring, farming, and grinding to kill time.
nigga play runescape or something then

not some gay crypto nft bullshit :feelskek:

Do cryptofags actually play these games or do they just throw money at the pajeet scammers that made it thinking people who want to enjoy the game will come along and buy their horribly inflated digital items? Seems like every video where someone actually reviews these NFT games there's no one playing, there's no activity on the market at all, and they look like 3rd world mobile games.
exploring, farming, and grinding to kill time.
if you're going to do that at least do it in a fun game like Stardew Valley or Minecraft or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back