Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone hydrocleans with detachable showerhead?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
After I make doo I get in my bathtub which is close to toilet and use the highest water pressure setting on the detachable showerhead and spray my anus. I'm especially time efficient because of this. Anyone else here do the same? I'd recommend it. Saves money. Time efficient. Superior clean.

water deflects off butthole and sprays shit all over bathroom
get a bidet bro
I use my inner asscheeks to control water back down into bathtub. This is very efficient.

Legit. But what I generally do is to take a mouthful of water, do a front bend like this

hqdefault.jpg

and spray the water on my butt hole with force. I know it's difficult but everything is possible if you practice enough.

Legit. But what I generally do is to take a mouthful of water, do a front bend like this

hqdefault.jpg

and spray the water on my butt hole with force. I know it's difficult but everything is possible if you practice enough.
like a true student of chinabhadram

hqdefault.jpg

I'm dying bro. I'm literally in tears. I'm literally shaking bro. There's just no way.

Just imagine an "infiltrator" screencapping this thread and spreading it on national news

Just imagine an "infiltrator" screencapping this thread and spreading it on national news
They would be literally shaking because of how high iq we are.

fuck why I would do that

fuck why I would do that
Posted the reasons already. It's satisfying and refreshing. It's cost efficient. It's time efficient.

Showermaxxing looks LEGIT

honestly??? to be honest????? high IQ

i want a bidet so bad

honestly??? to be honest????? high IQ

i want a bidet so bad
I think this is better tbh. The shower spray comes out really hard and everything gets done so fast.