Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to deal with unhygienic family members? Especially if you are high-inhibition

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
My dad hasn't taken a shower in the past 3-4 months. He just "washes up", whatever the fuck that means. I caught him just using a rag to wipe his armpits, bruh:feelsseriously:. The smell is really annoying me and he's always using his cologne to mask up the odor.
He does have a back injury, but it shouldn't be an excuse to not just stand in the shower and use the detachable shower head to spray water up his ass. :feelsohgod:
This is one of and I mean only ONE of the very few things I agree with women about. Some of y'all need to ... WASH YO ASSSS. GOD DAMN, JUST WASH YO ASS MANG:feelsohgod:
But yet again they would rather pick and fuck a musty chad than a hygienic and fully pedicured average man that cares about being sanitary. Hell even bitches would bang Chads in a musty cluttered room that smells like cheap cigarettes.
Sigh, anyways the title.
Who knows maybe I am being to unemphatic.
I could ask this on reddit but FUCK reddit.

Incel + unhygienic family = best combination

Old people also just smell regardless if they wash or not. I think it's the smell of dying body tissue or something.