Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anyone here watch Travis Blackpill?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ltqa5yINr8s

He completely debunks the idea you have to be chad to get a GF (muh 6’3 chad or death) and the hypocrisy of sub 8 copers.

I am sick of reading chad only threads when all I see are mediocre looking 5’8 normies with foids living out their lives and kissing, cuddling in my face, then coming here to get gaslighted into believing they get cucked by muh chad from sub 8 copers.

You just have to be the women’s type, face ratings mean nothing and a grift by looksmaxxers trying to sell us their scam ratings, us incels have features that are no one women’s types and mental illnesses that makes everyone exclude us.

Last edited:
the type of all women is chad

@Incelius Savage @PLA1092 @depressedblackcel

He’s white though.

he is voicemogger like enforcer

Sub 8 coping; anyone who this is news to is on the wrong side of the blackpill... :feelshaha:

JFL at the sub 8 theory; yeah, obviously HTNs and other normies can literally never get a foid and are doomed to trueceldom, just like us! :feelstastyman:

I'm always doubtful of those who propose this inane drivel; I simply suspect them as another larping MTN/HTN who can't be bothered to stop LARPing like actual subhumans, and have most likely failed/rejected prior experiences with foids... :feelsclown:

Though if foid's standards ever do skyrocket up to that level, itll be entertaining to see the male uprising towards the bluepill and hypergamous degeneracy, and the confirmation of what we've known all along as more and more accept it's over. :feelsjuice:

I don’t watch his channel, but it’s foolish to think that only Chads get gfs. Chads are the most successful, but the majority of normies can get a gf too.

If he could speak like a normal person maybe I would watch more than 2 minutes of his content

I don’t watch his channel, but it’s foolish to think that only Chads get gfs. Chads are the most successful, but the majority of normies can get a gf too.
More and more normies are incels. I know something like 50 guys and most of them are single

More and more normies are incels. I know something like 50 guys and most of them are single
It’s definitely getting a lot harder for normies to get sex/relationships, but most of them can still find someone eventually.

@bigantennaemay1

Usual sub8 copers think any man less than 6 foot and less than 8/10 is incel. Mods are lenient with that bluepilled shit because anything like that shouldn’t be allowed at all. Don’t get me started on the other copers that think it’s solely race holding them back :feelsclown:.

Part of it is the idea that permeates many users of this forum where "ascension" doesn't really count if she has a body count, or eyes for Chad. Ascension is ascension, nothing will be perfect, unfortunately. Yes, it's disgusting, yes, it's degenerate, but who would turn down the opportunity, or not count it as ascension, if the opportunity presented itself?

Part of it is the idea that permeates many users of this forum where "ascension" doesn't really count if she has a body count, or eyes for Chad. Ascension is ascension, nothing will be perfect, unfortunately. Yes, it's disgusting, yes, it's degenerate, but who would turn down the opportunity, or not count it as ascension, if the opportunity presented itself?
Most people here don’t care about whether they’re an incel or not, they only come here to complain about muh chad they envy so much.

Most people here don’t care about whether they’re an incel or not, they only come here to complain about muh chad they envy so much.
Yeah, it's ridiculous. And the lusting after foids outside their range; I would have been happy to take on a foid at my looks level, ascension is ascension. Sure, she'll be disloyal, stuck-up, cold, and it'll end eventually, but as long as it's played safe, who cares? Ride it out, and when she proves to be a worthless cunt, drop her. The point is to get out of inceldom, not intentionally keep ourselves here.