Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Anyone here really fed up with autistic men?

Tall & handsome eh, suddenly developed a good personality.
Ovaries: give me good Leg bone DNA and murder all the unique minded men! We only need evil to rule the WORLD

they are far more human than you, also, aspergers isn’t remotely the same as lower functioning autism.
Asperger's is the evolution. The ovaries can't bear that magnificent truth!

The average autistic woman would rather throw all autistic men into an industrial meat grinder than treat one with kindness for a picosecond.

Incorrect
Eren Yeager failed his test for several reasons. Firstly, his relentless pursuit of freedom and his desire to protect humanity from Titans often consumed his thoughts, leaving little room for studying or academic pursuits. His single-minded focus on these goals may have caused him to neglect his studies, resulting in a lack of preparation for the test.

Additionally, Eren's impulsive nature and tendency to act on emotion rather than reason may have contributed to his poor performance. His fiery personality and quick temper could have led to careless mistakes or overlooked details on the test.

Furthermore, Eren's unconventional upbringing and traumatic experiences, such as witnessing his mother's death and living in a world constantly under threat, may have affected his ability to focus and concentrate on academic tasks. These experiences likely shaped his priorities and worldview, placing less importance on traditional education.

Overall, while Eren is a skilled fighter and determined individual, his focus on matters outside of academia and his personal struggles may have led to his failure on the test. It serves as a reminder that even heroes have their weaknesses and areas for improvement.

Eren Yeager failed his test for several reasons. Firstly, his relentless pursuit of freedom and his desire to protect humanity from Titans often consumed his thoughts, leaving little room for studying or academic pursuits. His single-minded focus on these goals may have caused him to neglect his studies, resulting in a lack of preparation for the test.

Additionally, Eren's impulsive nature and tendency to act on emotion rather than reason may have contributed to his poor performance. His fiery personality and quick temper could have led to careless mistakes or overlooked details on the test.

Furthermore, Eren's unconventional upbringing and traumatic experiences, such as witnessing his mother's death and living in a world constantly under threat, may have affected his ability to focus and concentrate on academic tasks. These experiences likely shaped his priorities and worldview, placing less importance on traditional education.

Overall, while Eren is a skilled fighter and determined individual, his focus on matters outside of academia and his personal struggles may have led to his failure on the test. It serves as a reminder that even heroes have their weaknesses and areas for improvement.
Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

autistic women don’t suffer nearly as much as autistic men.

i covered someone yesterday and drove/transported 3 autistic kids
holy shit your life is giga ovER if ure super autistic

only one of them was on lower side of autism

I wish i was autistic enough to be ignorant to the fact that I would never be a girl's wet dream

If she wants to cure their incel-like behaviors, she should get down on all-fours for EVERY SINGLE BOY in her school.

Based.

But women do not want to cure incels, they want to crush them.

Women hate autistic men. I've seen them laughing at them while walking past them
because the autistic male was talking to someone and was not 'normal'. This
discrimination is very real and we are not talking about looks discriminations.

Something that the hate scholars hate you mentioning.

Getting sick and tired of being the only person who talks to this guy with down syndrome
and Autism, because everyone considers him sub-human.