Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Anyone here really fed up with autistic men?

How this thread looks to me

Thread

foids just can't help themselves

@Simba @Regenerator

The average autistic woman would rather throw all autistic men into an industrial meat grinder than treat one with kindness for a picosecond.

"autistic" foids

I bet they're self diagnosed

Avenge for my autistic boyos

Autistic men really are the lowest of the low.
I already know what the redditards reply will be; that boys were that way because of the patriarchy, that they use autism as an excuse (?), that the boys feel entitled to women(?). All gaslighting for the fact that autistic men serve as freaks of nature that nobody likes.
Read it and weep bluepillers, you know it's true.

Last edited:
They hate their male equivalents, what's new

These posts make me kek so hard :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There's this autistic guy in my class fat & ugly & acts like a retard in class...yet he gets hoes flirting on him bc he has autism & not me cz i dont

There's this autistic guy in my class fat & ugly & acts like a retard in class...yet he gets hoes flirting on him bc he has autism & not me cz i dont
if women like you your'e not ugly simple as, blackpill 101

If she wants to cure their incel-like behaviors, she should get down on all-fours for EVERY SINGLE BOY in her school.

I hate autistic people

Fuck off, man. You're what I call a normiecel. You can't get pussy because you're ugly as fuck, but you hate on other outcasts, despite being an outcast yourself. Hope you get even uglier, you deserve it.

And there's fewer autistic foids, add to the fact that autistic foids don't want autistic dudes like us.

I guess it's time to enslave them all

@Fat Link @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel @Master

Seems Like a graYTard / infiltrator to me .

I bet he has good bone structure and would be Chad if he lost weight.

No autistic gf for your autism

"autistic" foids

I bet they're self diagnosed
"Autistic" foids don`t struggle like us Autistic males they have no fucking right to complain

Are you saying mentally ill or mentally impaired men, who are at the age of puberty, can be horny and don't know how to handle themselves? Now if any of these autistic retards looked like a Chad which means they are a chad she would be all over him.

I actually despise foids

"...but he realized how tall and handsome he is." She must be giga retarded if she doesn't realize how lookist her statement sounds. She's literally proving the blackpill right by saying that kek.
But Incels are bad for telling the truth because we’re not tall or handsome :foidSoy::feelsclown:

I doubt any incel here had a past of sexually harrassing foids, most are introverted losers
Yeah the most I ever did was maybe look at an attractive bitch for too long.

Fuck off, man. You're what I call a normiecel. You can't get pussy because you're ugly as fuck, but you hate on other outcasts, despite being an outcast yourself. Hope you get even uglier, you deserve it.
there were so much normiecels it pisses me off

Our voices are being drowned out :foidSoy:
quick let's go on retarddit and complain.

I’m gonna Sperg out

"...but he realized how tall and handsome he is." She must be giga retarded if she doesn't realize how lookist her statement sounds. She's literally proving the blackpill right by saying that kek.
When a foid talk 90% of the things are immagination so don't believe it

give example of "autistic men" how do they act?