Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here have a good job that pays well and doesn't require much interaction

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
I'm graduating within a few days (uni) and I'm still lost as to what I can do
Anyone here work at a good paying job (hopefully max. you need is an associate / trading school degree ) where there's minimal social interaction with normies?

I don’t know

Truck driver, you need to get the appropriate driving license and a training that won't take long, thet will just teach you some laws, paper work and logistics, it took me 4 hours of class to learn the basics, and those 4 hours include being on my phone and cigarette breaks.
You know how to drive a truck?

No, i know logistics, laws and other stuff like calculating fees, calculating costs in case of damage and shit like that.

I know how to drive a pick up truck but not a big truck.
Mogs me at knowing how to drive

Truck driver, you need to get the appropriate driving license and a training that won't take long, thet will just teach you some laws, paper work and logistics, it took me 4 hours of class to learn the basics, and those 4 hours include being on my phone and cigarette breaks.
Yeah I was considering it but I've heard a bunch of bad stuff about it for example low pay, long waiting time at loading docks (you basically sit for hours not getting paid), shit companies that treat you bad, etc.

Not sure how things work there.
Most eu YouTubers I see unload and load there own trucks. Don’t know much else about it other than they don’t seem to live in there trucks like we do here.
Here in the us I do mostly drop and hook rare occasion when I have to be loaded or unloaded I don’t touch it.
Back in and wait. First 2 hours is free then I’m on the clock. Owner ops get more for waiting then company drivers usually.

no, my job is braindead and pays like shit

No, i know logistics, laws and other stuff like calculating fees, calculating costs in case of damage and shit like that.

I know how to drive a pick up truck but not a big truck.
Are you a freight broker or recruiter?

Not sure how things work there.
Most eu YouTubers I see unload and load there own trucks. Don’t know much else about it other than they don’t seem to live in there trucks like we do here.
Here in the us I do mostly drop and hook rare occasion when I have to be loaded or unloaded I don’t touch it.
Back in and wait. First 2 hours is free then I’m on the clock. Owner ops get more for waiting then company drivers usually.
I see
Can barely find trucking videos for EU unless they're POV drives or something
Most actual educational trucking videos come from the US lol

I see
Can barely find trucking videos for EU unless they're POV drives or something
Most actual educational trucking videos come from the US lol
Yeah eu channels are few and far between.
Don’t know why see a few for Australia every once in a while to.
Us videos won’t help much.
Different rules, different regulations different vehicles.
Although an eu truck an American truck are the same in procedure I imagine the eu ones turn a lot quicker because of the length and the way the wheels turn on a lot of the trailers I’ve seen.
A scania hooked to a 53 footer over here I think would be a dream.

I have a remote job doing web development. I used to hate going into the office so damned much. Now I can get all my work done by 1pm and just LDAR all afternoon, I just have to be online to answer any IMs or emails.

As far wageslaving goes this is almost acceptible.

I want to get out of web development though. Web dev as a field is kinda dying. The pay is going way down, and low skill curries from India are willing to work for minimum wage doing what used to be a $100k/yr job. And it's probably going to get worse in the future.

If I was in the west id probably become a truck driver or a construction worker maybe..I heard it pays well without any normfags and women on sight.

No trucks in ping ding ding land?
Nah doesn't pay well tbh. Hard to get a good paying job here if you're not prepared to studycuck for 5-6 years from a good university. And to get into a good university you have to studycuck for 2-3 years. Fuck that shit man, I'm a hikikomori I'd rather die

You know you must not get out AT ALL for 6 months to be called a hiki, if you go to the store and shit you're just a neet.
Going by that definition I was a hiki from early 2018, entire 2019 and most of 2020
I found good cope in lifting so used to leave house for gym now that everything is closed back to square one.

yeah, I normally only talk to others like a couple of minutes each day i'm there. It sounds nice but combine isolation at work with isolation at home and you're feeling pretty crazy after a while.

yeah, I normally only talk to others like a couple of minutes each day i'm there. It sounds nice but combine isolation at work with isolation at home and you're feeling pretty crazy after a while.
Which job

Which job
it's basically moving and organizing equipment at a large industrial railyard. I hear conversation on the radio channel that I'm on but rarely speak. Only doing it till I finish university. Sometimes driving one of those or using other machines.

Attachments

• swicher.JPG
    swicher.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 12
it's basically moving and organizing equipment at a large industrial railyard. I hear conversation on the radio channel that I'm on but rarely speak. Only doing it till I finish university. Sometimes driving one of those or using other machines.
Fuark, seems like an OK job

Fuark, seems like an OK job
it's not bad. There's little responsibility, little to no human interaction, when it's dead I get paid to sit and do nothing, and I get to listen to music the whole time so not too bad.

it's not bad. There's little responsibility, little to no human interaction, when it's dead I get paid to sit and do nothing, and I get to listen to music the whole time so not too bad.
Damn, sounds nice
Do you wear a uniform while on the job or just vest

Damn, sounds nice
Do you wear a uniform while on the job or just vest
I wear anything I want, but mandatory light black vest with some reflective stripes. Usually just sweatpants and a hoodie. It's all guys out there too so no reason to dress nice; not trying to impress anyone.

I wear anything I want, but mandatory light black vest with some reflective stripes. Usually just sweatpants and a hoodie. It's all guys out there too so no reason to dress nice; not trying to impress anyone.
I seelos , thanks

night shift guard

Looks like a shit job, shit pay too
you wanted good pay with no interactions, that's the best i could do myself
you're paid for sitting and sleeping/playing games

you wanted good pay with no interactions, that's the best i could do myself
you're paid for sitting and sleeping/playing games
Yeah but there are probably better paying ones out there, I tried becoming a night guard once but turns out you need a goddamn license or you can become one of those clown security guards who dont have any training to do anything and get paid 1dollar an hour

Good luck. even being an engineer requires "people skills"

Did that for a while not a bad gig in the right situation.
Worked at this one place that was 13 trailers an hour. Constantly in and out to open close doors.
Hated it in summer and in the rain.

Did that for a while not a bad gig in the right situation.
Worked at this one place that was 13 trailers an hour. Constantly in and out to open close doors.
Hated it in summer and in the rain.
Any other jobs you had before trucking that might be good too ? Like the railyard job

Any other jobs you had before trucking that might be good too ? Like the railyard job
Did security for a while in my early twenties that wasn’t too bad.
Worked on freight docks those can be ok.
Driving a yard truck was kind of a grass is greener on the other side kind of thing.
See the yard trucks when I’d pull into a warehouse and would have this jealousy about not living in a truck and getting to go home everyday that was in my twenties.
Once I hit my thirties realized I was wrong once an outcast always an outcast and I didn’t miss a damn thing by not being home.

Did security for a while in my early twenties that wasn’t too bad.
Worked on freight docks those can be ok.
Driving a yard truck was kind of a grass is greener on the other side kind of thing.
See the yard trucks when I’d pull into a warehouse and would have this jealousy about not living in a truck and getting to go home everyday that was in my twenties.
Once I hit my thirties realized I was wrong once an outcast always an outcast and I didn’t miss a damn thing by not being home.
I see, thanks for le info man
Bookmarked your reply for the future

I see, thanks for le info man
Bookmarked your reply for the future
Good luck
And don’t base it on ets2 either do some research.
One of the things that really grinds my gears about those games is they are no where near realistic on what loads pay out or on downtime.

Yeah but there are probably better paying ones out there, I tried becoming a night guard once but turns out you need a goddamn license or you can become one of those clown security guards who dont have any training to do anything and get paid 1dollar an hour
i can get a decent wage (something in the middle between minimal and average) idk what you're talking about, you'd get 50-100$ more if you're disabled

Last edited:
I make a decent amount a month but only cos I work ~60 hours a week

I'm graduating within a few days (uni) and I'm still lost as to what I can do
Anyone here work at a good paying job (hopefully max. you need is an associate / trading school degree ) where there's minimal social interaction with normies?
truck driver, ware house stocking, security guard,. embedded systems programming (tho u will still occasionally interact with stemcels has far fewer foids and normies than normal programming), data analysis in some fields, research/lab assistant in some fields, factory wagie, academic researcher
Welfare leech. It's my favourite occupation.
king

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back