Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here got serious procrastination issues.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
I'm meant to be doing something right now, but I have no motivation and just end up browsing the internet. :panties:

Bruh been procrastinating living a life 7 years and counting

I got serious procrastination issues.
Problem is having to do something gives me higih anxiety so I have to avoid doing anything serious.

My procrastination stems from my difficulty focusing. ADHD is a bitch.

I handed in a university assignment late just so i could spend the night fapping :panties:

I can get up and do all the physical tasks like walking my dog, running errands for parents and working out, but when it comes to focusing on hobbies and something that develops your mind I just drift away and end up watching the same YouTube videos over and over and basically killing the time.

Yes. You simply have to believe that there is strong evidence to suggest that in school, the rich get rich and the poor get poorer. In almost all aspects, including the ability to focus your willpower and accomplish goals. Students who did well in school, got better at school and also at all tasks that they willed to do, and procrastinate the least. But the bad students entered a downward negative spiral, where they permanently became worse at accomplishing goals and not procrastinating.

There is unironic scientific evidence of this, and that these bad students take like 3 times longer to accomplish the same goals as good students/chads

I was going to write about the various times I've procrastinated over the years, but I'll do it later.

I'm supposed to be preparing for a graduate admissions exam, but I'm on .is. Such is life.

I'll tell you tomorrow