Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else not really have any hobbies or interests?

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

3 high
★★★★★
I think it's because of my depression. I used to like playing video games and making beats in FL Studio. Now I never do either of those things. I just get drunk or high and listen to music or surf the internet randomly. Could be negative symptoms of my Schizo disorder too. I never feel like doing anything. It would be a chore to me to try to play some video games by myself. Way easier to just escape through intoxicants.

I don't even like watching shows or movies anymore. Don't have the attention span or drive to sit through them.

gym and drugs mostly

I think it's because of my depression. I used to like playing video games and making beats in FL Studio. Now I never do either of those things. I just get drunk or high and listen to music or surf the internet randomly. Could be negative symptoms of my Schizo disorder too. I never feel like doing anything. It would be a chore to me to try to play some video games by myself. Way easier to just escape through intoxicants.
Viddaya, Music, Cars and racing in general

Lack of pussy and depression ruin male mind. Same to me with games, every game I download gets boring after 1h. But I listen and read a lot of history, research origins of ideas, delve into secret societies rabbit hole, so in an argument with leftags online I squash them like bugs. Maybe try it so you know the reality you live in at least.

guitar
most likely

it's fun at first, until you realize that you're wasting your time. every gamer has this realization sooner or later.
ik 30+yo dudes that still play jfl

It is fun at first, until you realize that you're wasting your time. every gamer has this realization sooner or later.
I agree, we should instead IMPROVE ourselves to BE servants of the month, and worship pussy and God given life, like true cucktholics. Shut up, video games are for kids anyway! Heres some marbles and BE happy you poor thing.. We Will make sure to keep yoou in linnneee!!! If you cisssbehave, we chop off your cock and Balls. (For the Greater good aint dat rite my sistaahhhsas)

Lack of pussy and depression ruin male mind. Same to me with games, every game I download gets boring after 1h. But I listen and read a lot of history, research origins of ideas, delve into secret societies rabbit hole, so in an argument with leftags online I squash them like bugs. Maybe try it so you know the reality you live in at least.
You are not a true gamER, just casual filth!

None of you have the"Vrill"so Disappointing...

In the End.. All GOES Back to NOTHING!
Só do enjooooyyy your time saaars

Yeah, recently I also got depressed and do less interesting stuff. I literally surf a lot of Reddit and this forum in my spare time ... and do a bit of gaming.

Its scary how accurate this post is for me. I also lost all interest in watching movies/series, editing videos or music and other stuff i enjoy

I hobbymaxxed and managed to accomplish something I was proud of in that hobby a while back. Now that my catharsis was reached, the cope is losing its luster and appeal

I hobbymaxxed and managed to accomplish something I was proud of in that hobby a while back. Now that my catharsis was reached, the cope is losing its luster and appeal
My mind was less obsessed with foids when I had some hobbies in high school

most likely

it's fun at first, until you realize that you're wasting your time. every gamer has this realization sooner or later.
I knew I was wasting my time but it was still fun when I was younger. But I guess it’s different being an adult it feels like an even bigger waste of time and just not real.

I read books a lot and I've been learning Latin and Hebrew for the past couple of months.

incel trait: having tons of interest but no drive or energy to pursue them, I spend most of the day reading probable BS about finance or books